StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

My favorite games, which I play at least once in a year through, are Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. Outcast is more challenging, I think, because in Jedi Academy you are far too strong from the beginning to the end.

I could not agree more. Some of my best gaming moments are from that game as well as KOTOR 1 and 2 as well as most star wars games out there. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played Star Wars Empire on N64, other than that TOR is pretty much the latest one I've played more than a few minutes/hours

Is Empire similar to Rogue Squadron for N64? because That was one of the games that I abso frickin lutely loved playing.. and even when i didnt play it I would just listen to the soundtrack over and over

I used to play the Episode III game on ps2.

I still play Battlefront 2 from time to time. I'm really hoping to see Battlefront 3 someday :)

thanks for reminding me! at the cafe i always stay overnight at.. they have battlefront 2 as well as TOR and

Empire at War.... In fact from time to time I still find myself screaming "We've got droids!" and then looking around to see who heard me :p

Edited by Killbillagain

• 2 weeks later...

I have only played one other star wars game and i really can't think of the name.

It was on Playstation 1, it was a FPS . Really can't think of the name but i did like the game when i was younger.

I am looking foward to the upcoming Star Wars:1313

I have only played one other star wars game and i really can't think of the name.

It was on Playstation 1, it was a FPS . Really can't think of the name but i did like the game when i was younger.

I am looking foward to the upcoming Star Wars:1313

It may have been Star Wars: Dark Forces. Edited by ZirusZero

Pokémon, this could range from the first GB-game to the DS-games, Diamond and Pearl, haven't played anything after that. The oldies are still the best, the original 151, and the second generation.

Assassin's Creed, still need to complete III, I dunno, Connor isn't a bad guy, he's just not as likeable as Ezio or Altair, i can't "connect" to him, haha.

Modern Warfare 3, just to piss people off sometimes, which is amazingly funny.

SNES and NES-games, got them all! So yeah, enough choice!

Play station

Star Wars episode 1 : the phantom menace

Star Wars episode 1 : Jedi power battles ( to date memorably the most fun SW game and wish they would bring something out just like this with the entire story arc of the movies and clone wars.)

Star Wars : masters of teras Kasi

Xbox

Star Wars obi wan

Jedi star fighter

KOTOR

KOTOR 2

Bounty hunter

Playstation 2

Star Wars episode 3 : revenge of the sith.

Star Wars the clone wars

Star Wars Lego 1 & 2

Star Wars Lego the complete saga

Battlefront

Battlefront 2

Republic commando

PC

X wing vs tie fighter

Dark forces

Dark forces 2

Jedi knight

Jedi knight 2

Jedi academy

Galactic battlegrounds

Empire at war

N64

Episode 1 pod racer

PS3

Force unleashed

Force unleashed 2

PSP

Lethal alliance

I think that's all of them and SWTOR of course. Have set all other games aside since I've come back, I am a SW junkie... Bookshelves full from rogue squadron through to fate of the Jedi... Am building a lightsaber atm with retractable 1000mw lasers... Not to mention the thousands of dollars I spent on miniatures for table top role playing. Used to role play on the Star Wars website forums until they shut them down.

Edited by Adriaticon

• 2 weeks later...
I just found a star wars galaxies Empire Divided server called SWGemu its the game before sony screwed it up with the CU, and its amazing how fun it is, the worlds are huge and expansive no exhaustion zones and no limits I love starwars and I like swtor but they really need to set this game free its way to restrictive with its invisible borders ECT .. Sombody Please Set SWTOR FREE let the MMO community Set the direction of the game stop trying to make everything perfectly balanced QReal life is not perfectly fair and balanced why should the game be.. LISTEN UP SWTOR make some Huge changes to this game before its too late... SET it FREE ......kill the restrictions the game is claustrophobic....

Well, there's so much games, I'll try to remember all.

SNES

Star Wars IV

Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi (my favorite of all, spent a lot of my childhood in this. But have to admit, never managed to end the last level, the Millenium Falcon escape of the Death Star reactor)

N64

Star Wars Racer

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Star Wars: Naboo Starfighter

PS2

Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

PS3

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

PC

Star Wars: X-Wing vs Tie Fighter

Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Repulic II - The Sith Lords

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Still have to play Jedi Academy. Of all that, my TOP 5:

Return of the Jedi (SNES)

KotOR 2 (PC)

KotOR (PC)

The Old Republic (PC)

Battlefront II (PS2)

I would have preferred they made Kotor 3, making 8 sub-games within it, so they can tell each swtor classes' story without any of that dull endgame crap, in the end, single player games are much more fun because you don't have anyone else telling you how to play, how to spec, telling you suck, when its them that sucks, but lack the backbone to admit it.

I would have loved there to be a new Starwars space shooter like Tie Fighter, not realistic, to the point of having that annoying Newtonian physics, the old Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing in a single game, with 3 campaigns, 1 imperial, 1 rebellion and 1 neutral, where you are a pirate, where you ultimately must choose who to support or to decide to raid both sides in the civil war.

Overall, I think bioware should have stuck to single player RPGs, that's where their strength is, mmos and balance is not what they are good at, especially economies, which I would have made a ingame min-max on prices to keep the prices fair for all.