Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bounty Hunter confronts a Jedi she's been sent to kill. He waves his hand to force persuade her into surrendering herself, saying, "You will surrender yourself". She looks over at Mako, shrugs, and then waves her hand at the Jedi in return, saying, "And you will realize what a complete idiot you are."

Don't know what was more epic, the line, or the shock and dismayed cry from the Jedi's padawan, who must've never seen the Jedi's force persuade fail so spectacularly.

I just got done running this quest and I have never enjoyed a line of dialogue as much as that one.

Not just the line, but the gestures and action that go with it.

Especially when the Jedi sighs as he looks at his apprentice after I said it.|

Absolute gold.

The line: "I love assassinating assassins, they always look soo surprised" is from the mission: The First Casualty on Nar Shaddaa. It is open to all the Imperial classes and is one of my favorite lines just like so many others in this thread :).

I also really love some of the various companion sayings on the various worlds like Guss on Corellia when leaving the space port: "The Force better be with me. I'm too young and handsome to die on Corellia."

The healing companions have plenty of funny lines that they like to say during combat:

Guss: "I'm a mean Jedi."

Guss: "Don't make me use this lightsaber."

Guss: "I'll heal you with Jedi power."

Doc: "Didn't you notice my Jedi friend?"

Talos: "We are dea.... Oh my goodness we won"

Edited by Vasala
fixing a quote

My favorite one comes from the conversation choices actually, not because it's overly epic, just because it kinda sets me off. It's a Sith quest on Korriban, flirting with the girl infrtont of the tomb entrance. Start's with <Flirt> You're Cute, <Flirt> something else, and then you get the options of "You've got legs"

Suffice to say I was surprised he didn't mean it the way I thought he did. a let-down moment, but still most momerable for me lol.

Other then that.. darth baras' raging antics during torture get me everytime.

During the Sith warrior storyline on Corellia.

When you reach the assassin droid.

the warrior says.

(Lie) Darth Baras does no longer wish you to assassinate that man.

Droid : Confimation from the contractor required.

Warr: Be my guest.

Droid summons Baras' holo.

Darth Baras : What do you want droid?!

Droid : I was told by your sith apperentice that you no longer want me to assassinate the target.

Darth Baras : I've never made such claim... Wait what sith had told you that?

* the holo of Baras turns around and notices the warrior*

Darh Baras : You...

warrior : Oops...Sorry... Did I do something wrong my old master?

Darth Baras : That's not even amusing.

The whole thing literally cracked me up and I'm still thinking about it to this very moment.

• 4 months later...
I do not remember which npc said it but i think it was part of the Sith warrior class dialogues. Maybe, agent? But it went something like,"Populations are like children, and like all children the want......" not sure what. could have been " life without restrictions" or "actions without consequences" i do not know. If anybody knows who said it and when, it would be greatly appriciated.

That sounds like Darth Jadus in the Agent storyline. Early on he summons the agent and tells him/her to purge the dissidents by the time he gets back. When asked about what they want he says "They want what children want. Unlimited freedom without responsibility."

Anyway, personally I think M1-4X has the most fun dialogue in the game. Most of what he said was awesome.

That sounds like Darth Jadus in the Agent storyline. Early on he summons the agent and tells him/her to purge the dissidents by the time he gets back. When asked about what they want he says "They want what children want. Unlimited freedom without responsibility."

Anyway, personally I think M1-4X has the most fun dialogue in the game. Most of what he said was awesome.

That's it. thx for the info.

• 1 year later...

I may not remember this exactly cuz it was a long time ago i heard this one but it was something like this; "I like men with a lot of experience" (smuggler female flirt option when talking to Darmas Pollaran in Coruscant)

It had me giggle :D

Edited by minitand

• 3 weeks later...
Ardun Koth: "Keyword: Onomatopoeia."

And so begins the mind screw that is Imperial Agent Chapter 2.

And the dark ending of chapter 2 was oh so satisfying. Killing the two SIS agents guarding the entrance after smugly telling them how foolish they are and then locking Kothe into the turret room with the missiles only to watch him die.

• 3 years later...

Okay so no ones posted on this thread in forever but I couldn't resist sharing these. I have a few I've taken screenshots of them just because they were that perfect.

Female Sith Inquisitor to someone I don't quite remember but it captures her character quite well

"I am not cute. I am deadly."

Female Sith Warrior to Quinn right before his betrayal.

"If you say it's not me it's you, I won't be responsible for my actions."

And lastly something that I could've sworn was some kind of glitch but I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway.

Khem Val when entering the Promenade on Nar Shadaa "I have an excellent sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc." I about died when I read that.

Inquisitor to Andronikos "If you leave me, I'll kill you."

Andronikos to Inquisotor "You'll have to catch me first."

Smuggler/Bounty Hunter "My trigger finger needs a little exercise."

Edited by Venn_Dras

Personal favorite LOL worthy moment comes from Kaliyo on Yavin 4 when entering the training grounds of the Imperial Guard.

"Guardsmen! I am the Emperor, I have possessed this Awesome body, Strip and kneel before me!"