Zhaf Guides ???

matthewgbridges

Hi,

I was looking on yotube at SWTOR Videos and I came accros a video for Zhaf swtor Guides

Claims to be one of the best.

http://www.zhafguides.com/?hop=afik13

What I am wondering if any of you have brough and used the guide?

What puts me off is their is no main street websites talking about it and no one on any forums talking about it.

also the information it gives you is little.

Before I even start to think about getting it.

I wanted you guys and girls thoughts onn it

Dont waste your money on any guide ever. If you truely need that much help, there is nothing in one of those guides that you cant find the answers to for free, on the internet.

What part of the game are you having trouble with that you would need a guide. Im sure people, on the forums, would be more then willing to answer your questions. If someone gets all crappy with you then just ignore them.

Dont waste your money on any guide ever. If you truely need that much help, there is nothing in one of those guides that you cant find the answers to for free, on the internet.

What part of the game are you having trouble with that you would need a guide. Im sure people, on the forums, would be more then willing to answer your questions. If someone gets all crappy with you then just ignore them.

I dont really need help, was playing this way before it came f2p Was just wondering how they were geting to lvl 50 in 4 days

so essentially their awesome leveling "trick" will be:

-Do not waste time by watching the voice overs (skip, skip, skip)

-skip all group content cause it takes too much time to search for a group

-Do the spacemissions every day (gives ~1 level per day)

-Only do the main questhubs and skip quests where you have very long distances

-Try to always be 1-2 levels BELOW the quests/mobs you are doing (most effective levelgain per quest)

and last but not least spend around 16 hours a day ingame, never loose concentration and... oh ALWAYS PRESS SPACE

its actually possible in around 3 days if you are realy crazy and with a group (never did this and never will cause it ruins the fun aka story)

so essentially their awesome leveling "trick" will be:

-Do not waste time by watching the voice overs (skip, skip, skip)

-skip all group content cause it takes too much time to search for a group

-Do the spacemissions every day (gives ~1 level per day)

-Only do the main questhubs and skip quests where you have very long distances

-Try to always be 1-2 levels BELOW the quests/mobs you are doing (most effective levelgain per quest)

and last but not least spend around 16 hours a day ingame, never loose concentration and... oh ALWAYS PRESS SPACE

its actually possible in around 3 days if you are realy crazy and with a group (never did this and never will cause it ruins the fun aka story)

Pretty much this.

I remember in wow,

In vanilla my group of friends could all level to 60 in under a week, and that was a work week. And that was before all the leveling boosts from patches.

We lost interest in power leveling our self after the first expansion, so we started trying out lots of guides. Everyone had a friend on MSN or something that had bought a guide or two or three, so we were able to try next to all major guides for free.

There was only 1 guide ever that was any good. One at the time that is. And the first one was a long PDF guide, with maps with drawn on arrows and marked areas, and text. It was awesomly fast. And my friend, he learned it by heart (some people have sick minds). After he ran trough it on a few chars, he improved upon it even. Cant remember the name of the guide, but it was originally only for hord hunters, then it was expanded to be one for each class.

Then the second guide that took over, and all guides that overthrew this guide was just improvements upon it. Was Zygor's Leveling guide, and deviations or copies of this which were better or worse. This was an UI box that helped you, and it soon evolved into just pointing you to every point you should, tracking your progress and simply thinking for you. You just followed the arrow and killed the foul monster, few days later you were almost max level.

I promise you This guide is in fact worth the money, hint: some countries its legal to pirate it to try before you by (or delete it), so if you live in such a country (dont we all) try it.

In light of this experience, I am sure that a guide for SWTOR that works (not well yet at least) either exists or it will exist in the future. Either that or SWTOR will die first. Im not waiting on this though, I will enjoy the game as long as I can, maybe I will check out some of these guides to see if they are worth their while, maybe one of them can improve my talent spec or give me a grinding spot or something at least.

• 1 year later...
DO NOT BUY!!! Zhaf Guides is the biggest scam I've ever seen. I bought it thinking it would give me step by step instructions on what mission to do and not to do (like it says it does). All it did was give me information that I could find IN THE MISSION DISCRIPTION!!! It will in no way, get you to level 50 in 3-4 days. The only way to accomplish that is playing 10 hours a day! Plus that 60 day refund is not real. When I realized that the guide was nothing like it said it was I looked on their web page for the refund option and could not find it. So I emailed them asking for a refund and its been 5 days and I've gotten no response. Edited by orangepoptart

DO NOT BUY!!! Zhaf Guides is the biggest scam I've ever seen. I bought it thinking it would give me step by step instructions on what mission to do and not to do (like it says it does). All it did was give me information that i could find IN THE MISSION DISCRIPTION!!! It will in no way, get you to level 50 in 3-4 days. The only way to accomplish that is playing 10 hours a day!
1) What was the point of this necro?

2) What would make you think you could get to level 50 in that amount of time without playing for hours on end anyway? Did you think they had some super-secret exploit that would let you gain 5 levels an hour?