Top 20 Jedi/Sith

MasterMe

Thats entirely speculation, whether it was the Lightning or Sidious unmasking himself.

I actually have a theory on that. I believe that the Lightning reflecting off of Mace Windu's Lightsaber had an adverse affect on Sidious' disguise. I believe the face we see is an illusion and the Lightning dissolved the illusion. I think he left his face as is to pull off the sympathy from the Senate.

A theory of course.

Seriously, does anyone else think that Darth Nyriss would make this list? She was beating on the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. Like I said before, I 'd throw here right in front of Darth Zannah. Does anyone else think that she belongs?

Anyway, interesting lists people. I'm finding them very agreeable. Keep 'em coming.

She got destroyed by Revan in a few seconds she may have experience but not amazing skill.

This is a list of my favorite 20

1. Jolee Bindo

2. Shaak Ti

3. Revan

4. Kreia

5. Kyle Katarn

6. Darth Bane

7. Plo Koon

8. Darth Jadus

9. Darth Malak

10. Bastila Shan

11. Qui-Gon

12. Darth Vader

13. The Jedi Exile

14. Darth Zannah

15. Darth Baras

16. Master Vandar

17. Yoda

18. Darth Malgus

19. Obi-Wan

20. Darth Sion

Hi.

My humble contribution:

1) Sidious

2) Emperor

3) Nomi Sunrider

4) Yoda

5) Revan

6) Kreia

7) Thon

8) Exar Kun

9) Nihilus

10) Ragnos

11) Sadow

12) Ulic Qel Droma

12) Bane

13) Nadd

14) Anakin Skywalker, aka; the choosen one

15) Odd Bnar

16) Vodo Siosk Bass

17) Kaan

18) Muur

19) Malgus

Edited by MortenJessen

Hi.

My humble contribution:

1) Sidious

2) Emperor

3) Nomi Sunrider

4) Yoda

5) Revan

6) Kreia

7) Thon

8) Exar Kun

9) Nihilus

10) Ragnos

11) Sadow

12) Ulic Qel Droma

12) Bane

13) Nadd

15) Odd Bnar

16) Vodo Siosk Bass

17) Kaan

18) Muur

19) Malgus

Interesting. It seems yours is very different from others.

I find it strange that i don't see Naga Sadow on any of these lists?

Right then.... And I am not the only one btw.....

Hi.

My humble contribution:

1) Sidious

2) Emperor

3) Nomi Sunrider

4) Yoda

5) Revan

6) Kreia

7) Thon

8) Exar Kun

9) Nihilus

10) Ragnos

11) Sadow

12) Ulic Qel Droma

12) Bane

13) Nadd

15) Odd Bnar

16) Vodo Siosk Bass

17) Kaan

18) Muur

19) Malgus

Nice topic OP. If we are not counting the Force Wielders (and I am not going to here since they are basically the Star Wars universe gods), my list is:

1. Luke Skywalker - 'Nough said

2. Yoda - Is the only Jedi who could defeat Mace Windu

3. Mace Windu - Defeated Darth Sidious

4. Darth Sidious - The most powerful Sith Lord in the history of the galaxy

5. The Hero of Tython - Destroyed the Sith Emperor

6. The Sith Emperor - Capable of battling Revan, Meetra Surik, and Scourge at once

7. Revan - Could not defeat the Emperor by himself but was still incredibly powerful, was Bane's master through his holocron

8. Darth Bane - The Sith "Chosen One," this guy could take damage and dish out even more

9. Galen Marek - Defeated Vader AND Sidious (Although I don't think Sidious through his full power at him)

10. Darth Plagueis - Could ressurrect people from death and was a beast with a saber. 'Nough said.

11. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - Even though he never reached his full potential, he still beat one of the finest swordsmen in Count Dooku

12. Meetra Surik - Defeated an entire army of Sith at Malachor V

13. Satele Shan - Combo of Bastila's meditation and Darth Maul's lightsaber skills

14. Lord Scourge - Feasted on the fears of his foes to increase his power

15. Darth Cadeus - Don't know much about him, but he is (was) a Solo who commanded an entire army and could fight Luke

16. Count Dooku - One of the only Force users of his time who could hold his own against Yoda and Mace Windu

17. Darth Maul (Clone Wars Era) - His experiences enhanced both his physical and mental capabilities; if he gets any sort of an army in the upcoming season of the Clone Wars series, watch out

18. Exar Kun - A fighting machine

19. Darth Zannah - Legendary command of Sith Sorcery

20. Darth Malak - One of the only beings who could, at least for a while, hold his own against Revan

Nice topic OP. If we are not counting the Force Wielders (and I am not going to here since they are basically the Star Wars universe gods), my list is:

1. Luke Skywalker - 'Nough said

2. Yoda - Is the only Jedi who could defeat Mace Windu

3. Mace Windu - Defeated Darth Sidious

4. Darth Sidious - The most powerful Sith Lord in the history of the galaxy

5. The Hero of Tython - Destroyed the Sith Emperor

6. The Sith Emperor - Capable of battling Revan, Meetra Surik, and Scourge at once

7. Revan - Could not defeat the Emperor by himself but was still incredibly powerful, was Bane's master through his holocron

8. Darth Bane - The Sith "Chosen One," this guy could take damage and dish out even more

9. Galen Marek - Defeated Vader AND Sidious (Although I don't think Sidious through his full power at him)

10. Darth Plagueis - Could ressurrect people from death and was a beast with a saber. 'Nough said.

11. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - Even though he never reached his full potential, he still beat one of the finest swordsmen in Count Dooku

12. Meetra Surik - Defeated an entire army of Sith at Malachor V

13. Satele Shan - Combo of Bastila's meditation and Darth Maul's lightsaber skills

14. Lord Scourge - Feasted on the fears of his foes to increase his power

15. Darth Cadeus - Don't know much about him, but he is (was) a Solo who commanded an entire army and could fight Luke

16. Count Dooku - One of the only Force users of his time who could hold his own against Yoda and Mace Windu

17. Darth Maul (Clone Wars Era) - His experiences enhanced both his physical and mental capabilities; if he gets any sort of an army in the upcoming season of the Clone Wars series, watch out

18. Exar Kun - A fighting machine

19. Darth Zannah - Legendary command of Sith Sorcery

20. Darth Malak - One of the only beings who could, at least for a while, hold his own against Revan

Mace Windu was on par with Yoda but he couldn't use Vapaad at its best because Vapaad is at its best against Dark-Side.

• 2 months later...

1. Luke Skywalker (Seriously if he's not #1 your list is wrong)

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Vader (ROTJ)

4. Yoda

5. Darth Plagueis

6. Starkiller

7. Ben Skywaker

8. Jaina Solo

9. Darth Vitiate

10. Darth Bane

11. Obi Wan

12. Exar Kun

13. Kyle Katarn

14. Cade Skywalker

15. Darth Malgus

16. Marka Ragnos

17. Naga Sadow

18. Ludo Kressh

19. Tulak Hord

20. Kallig

Dunno if Dread Masters count as sith, if they do they would probably be at places 16-20

Also I didnt add anyone from the Dark Council, because I have no idea where they would be, but considering 2 destroyed the emperor's citadel in a duel, they would probably be pretty high up.

You seriously put Starkiller ahead of Jaina Solo? Starkiller is weak compared to just about everyone on your list. Remove that loser, put Jaina in his spot and add her brother Jacen. That would make a very good list.

Well I thought I put him in a good spot. It's just an opinion. Perhaps Jaina is more powerful then him, but if you paid any attention to my post you'll notice that I pointed out that I knew very little about the NJO people. For that reason, I can't rate people like Jaina, Jacen, or Kyle Katarn accurately.