LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

• 2 weeks later...

Just now finding this thread so forgive me for being late. ( Maybe it's fashionably late or maybe not I don't know. ) :p

I am apart of the L.G.B.T community & an avid gamer. I have a long history of just MMO's, my first was Shadowbane which lead to WoW & so on.

All my characters are on the Bastion server, all of which start with Dali as the first name. So if you see me on the who list or just randomly in the galaxy don't be afraid to say hi.

I am always willing to help if I can.

Well now I am going to bed since I haven't slept in like 28 hrs. Gl & HF!

Edited by Dali-Olisha

Count me in. Actually, I'm not even sure where I fall into. I was 8 when I realized I'm bi. I'm female but hate it most of the time, and I still don't know it it's strong enough to call myself transgender/genderqueer. I recently heard of the term genderfluid and I think that's probably the closest to me. I've never really had any girly habits, not even as a little kid. I've almost always played male characters in video games (SWTOR being the only exception, although my characters are everything but "girly"), it just feels more natural to me.

Anyways, I play on the Progenitor server. I'm already in a wonderful guild but feel free to say hi :)

is it sad that I am just now looking for fellow lgbt players I mean honestly I am so tired of hearing about straight things then voice my opinion on lgbt and boom I am ignored and spammed ***?

Jedi Covenant

Antzel Sith Sorcerer

If you were Rep side you could come hang out in Tranquility :)

• 2 weeks later...
Does this include LGBT toons rolled by straight players?

I believe that would only be applicable on RP servers, so I'd think not. Of course, you could always ask the guild leaders if you want to join an LGBTQI guild.

My Smuggler is Pralis and my Trooper Porcana!

I believe that would only be applicable on RP servers, so I'd think not. Of course, you could always ask the guild leaders if you want to join an LGBTQI guild.

Anyone know of any such Guilds on Progenitor? The ones I've been able to find all seem to be on US servers :(

My Smuggler is Pralis and my Trooper Porcana!

Anyone know of any such Guilds on Progenitor? The ones I've been able to find all seem to be on US servers :(

I don't know of any, sorry :(

My guild is LGBT friendly, obviously, but it's our main focus. We're sort of PvE casual end game with occasional RP and nerd chat.

Hey there! Checking in... I'm G with some T in there :)

But yeah, I play on Ebon Hawk. I play almost exclusively Imperial characters. One of my alts (a lvl 20 BH) is in an LGBT-friendly guild with semi-decent RP, though to be honest it doesn't have a ton of activity and there are sometimes Drama-based schisms. That said, there are some fairly helpful players on there as well as seasoned RPers. It's called Nightshade.

My main ( a lvl 50 Juggy) is guildmaster of another guild, though it is extremely new and membership is not all that high (21 members thus far). While we don't mention anything to do with the LGBT community in our description, a couple of us certainly belong to it. We're more all-inclusive, you might say. We're called Blue Aconite.

Edited by quiet_banshee

Hey there! Checking in... I'm G with some T in there :)

But yeah, I play on Ebon Hawk. I play almost exclusively Imperial characters. One of my alts (a lvl 20 BH) is in an LGBT-friendly guild with semi-decent RP, though to be honest it doesn't have a ton of activity and there are sometimes Drama-based schisms. That said, there are some fairly helpful players on there as well as seasoned RPers. It's called Nightshade.

My main ( a lvl 50 Juggy) is guildmaster of another guild, though it is extremely new and membership is not all that high (21 members thus far). While we don't mention anything to do with the LGBT community in our description, a couple of us certainly belong to it. We're more all-inclusive, you might say. We're called Blue Aconite.

Umm hey u should definitely invite my sorc name is Antzel (lvl 39 sorc ) would love to be a part of blue aconite

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Gay man checking in. If you see a Jedi Consular on Progenitor running around topless, it's me in my energy armour.

Really pleased to see all the friendliness and general fluffiness on this thread. I'm thinking of starting a mainly LGBT but straight-welcoming guild. Especially for RP and PvE. (in RP I've been in a small minority, and it would be fun to have a pinker crowd).

Big shout out to all who've checked in. MTFBWY and all that. :o

Hello I am a TG i have actually been playing since the came out but was never brave enough to play with other people that i didnt already know face to face. I just found this thread and i thought i could finally make new friends. Friends who together with me could have great time. :)