Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Bring this back please. Especially you are bringing the mount back[green one in the new packs] You can even raise the price on them and/or have to buy with CC coins. Just show us some love with the CE vendor.

^this

I wouldnt even care if some of the CE vendor items required CC coins

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crafting system sucks and the CE vendor is never updated. If they can't keep those two promises they made before the game launched; than why am I here? If this game didn't have a star wars skin over it I wouldn't even keep coming back to give them more chances.

Eh so true :(

Put Korrealis Baron and Commander on the Ce vendor

Why would you place non CE vendor items back into the CE? These things were around when the CE was new....

New colour sure, but you can't re-add the originals back in the game for purchase without screwing over everyone who's bought one since.

Why would you place non CE vendor items back into the CE? These things were around when the CE was new....

New colour sure, but you can't re-add the originals back in the game for purchase without screwing over everyone who's bought one since.

Yeah, such demands don't do us any good.

In general I am not expecting anything so at this point even a crappy reskin of some fugly armor would be welcomed.

They really need to add *something* to this. Security key vendor too, cos that would encourage people to get one.

Sadly I don't think devs are reading this thread anymore :(

They don't read anything on the forums unless it is about the cartel market.

This is why Star Citizen won me over - Chris Roberts and CiG give a damn and listen to the community all the time.

-snort- if I was making a game I sure as hell wouldn't listen to THIS community :p if you want an ear on what the video game community is saying/thinking go into the game and read the chat box

THAT is the community - this place is a hive of scum and villainy

Edited by GratuaCuun

-snort- if I was making a game I sure as hell wouldn't listen to THIS community :p if you want an ear on what the video game community is saying/thinking go into the game and read the chat box

THAT is the community - this place is a hive of scum and villainy

Hmmm EA should go to pleasegiveusyourcreditinfo.com for in-game credit conversions? :p:D

• 2 weeks later...
Put Korrealis Baron and Commander on the Ce vendor :D

It has already been officially stated that the first 4 Korrealis models (Baron, Commander, Prince and Sovereign) have been discontinued! Please do not bring these back! It has recently been stated that besides the Duke SE Green model, others are on the horizon...

You can read where i posted the official Korrealis discontinue, storyline statement and Eric Musco's reply on the bottom of the first page:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=713793

Edited by Vorpaledged

It has already been officially stated that the first 4 Korrealis models (Baron, Commander, Prince and Sovereign) have been discontinued! Please do not bring these back! It has recently been stated that besides the Duke SE Green model, others are on the horizon...

You can read where i posted the official Korrealis discontinue, storyline statement and Eric Musco's reply on the bottom of the first page:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=713793

Just out of curiosity, is there any official statement, storywise, that has been done regarding the return of the Korrealis' model? Or Bioware completely forgot about that, having the all mighty dollar priority?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

entitled he says.

We paid money to be entitled...much logic. :rolleyes:

I preordered the CE too, so I feel a bit of/some/the pain. The CE vendor is underwhelming, yes. My statue has never seen daylight, I have gotten a total of three "where do you get those colors" whispers since launch, the mouse droid looks like a robot vacuumer (which it probably is), and my authenticator is well darn handy. Now that that's out the way, I have to say I don't feel *entitled* to anything more. Sure, a vague promise has been broken but the fact remains that more stuff on the CE vendor isn't exactly making or breaking their money flow. Will a new outfit keep subscribers? Will it be the scale tipping the weight? Probably not. Will new players buy a new CE because moar exlusive? Some might, but not enough to justify it and increasing the distance from us CE holders to the rest of the playerbase. Let's hope they have the Malgus statue visible in their office at BioWare, one of the bosses eyes it after a late night of coffee and sleep deprivation and goes "Hey, lemme do some sneaky changes to the CE vendor before going home!" And lo and behold, if the stars, planets and battlecruisers align we WILL see a ridable rancor pup for sale there! :w_embarrass:

I'm happy with the CE Vendor. I always was happy with the Collector's Edition box. Liked the design, the history book and the CE Soundtrack CD. Though from the CE items I only use the VIP lounge wirstband and the CE Special Edition Flare Gun. I just have to fire it after every victorious boss fight on Alderaan or any other tough fight.

I loved this scene in the Hope trailer when Malcolm fired his flare gun in victory over the imperial forces, then the camera zooms out into space and you see flares firing up all over the planet.

I mp3ed the soundtrack CD included in the CE and created a playlist that I like to play during planet questing when it's too silent for my taste. The theme songs for each class are great, especially Deception for the Sith Warrior and Hope for the Trooper. But let not forget songs like Clash of Destiny and Glory.

Lets get back to the CE Vendor.

He was somewhat weak at the beginning for the Republic side. Mainly because I don't find the Republic Officer outfit appealing but for the Imperial side he has a good assortment.

The Imperial Trooper set is one of my favorite outfits in the game and Vette customization 6 is so awesome it's almost unfair only CE owner can have it.

But now with the 4 dyes added, from which two are BOE, two BOP that sells very cheap and the Gold Efficiency Scanner I'm completely satisfied.

All my toons that use normally helmets have got a Gold Efficiency Scanner in their backpacks for use during flashpoints and other group content. It just looks good to see my toon face illuminated by the gold scanner during cutscenes.

Instead to add more items to which only a small minority is entitled to, I rather like to see more content added everyone has access to. I not a fan of elitism. I didn't buy the CE two year ago because of the CE vendor, that was just a bonus, I bought it because I'm a devoted Star Wars fan that wanted something memorable on my shelf. If there were no CE Vendor at the first place I would still bought the CE.

If there was ever a mistake with the CE vendor than only to have him included at all. They should just delete him and put all his assortment in the collections UI, much like the other CE exclusive items we already get via mail.