Who wants some popcorn?

Wyrmion

First Come, First Serve is pretty standard. If these people were waiting for their coffee at starbucks (i mean, you've already ordered, and you're just waiting for the guy to make it)...i can't imagine a single one of them would ***** that the guy who ordered before them got their coffee first.

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT??? *sigh*

Because other pre-releases allowed them to sit in queues from day -3.

As we can all surely grasp by the state of the current MMO market, people fear change. Challenge has been stripped from the genre and replaced with comforting familiarity. Maps for everywhere, indicators for everything, and hands to hold yours a-plenty.

I'm not bitter. And yes, that "butter" is delicious.

Edited by Fascion

Thank goodness I found you guys. I was hoping for excited players to be posting threads rejoicing that the beta complainers were gone…but it was not so. Now we’ve got the early access complainers…who seem to be even worse…

Yeah, save me a seat near the front…I want to throw popcorn!

Heehee im laughing so much also.

Majority of these criers are also the same that asked stupid questions at beta cause they shut the tips immeaditly instead of reading them.

And on other hand im worried of future, think of these e-heroes on future taking care of us etc... when they cant read and understand written text...

I will have some. I love those from the tri flavor bins: butter, caramel, cheese.

Reading the forums is like watching a hockey game. Some are trying to goal by being constructive on the forums, others smashing the community against the glass, the defenders defending by trying to stop trolls, goalies trying to block bad threads and the referee Bioware trying to keep the chaos under control.