Alderaan Appears to be Broken

weejohnathon

Me and a few guild mates have logged on today to level our chars on Alderaan, although we are running into what appear to be invisible walls. These were'nt there before the patch today. This is happening on The Red Eclipse server, I can't say if its happening on others. I am also now unable to log in my vanguard right now as its just sitting on the loading screen has been for nearly 10mins. Please help my poor Vanguard who must now be feeling like a trapped guinea pig. Edited by weejohnathon

Me and a few guild mates have logged on today to level our chars on Alderaan, although we are running into what appear to be invisible walls. These were'nt there before the patch today. This is happening on The Red Eclipse server, I can't say if its happening on others. I am also now unable to log in my vanguard right now as its just sitting on the loading screen has been for nearly 10mins. Please help my poor Vanguard who must now be feeling like a trapped guinea pig.

Had this happen to me as well, I still can't access my character on Alderaan either.

EDIT: I should also mention this is also on The Red Eclipse, whilst logged in I couldn't use my Fleet pass or anything to leave the planet either.

Edited by Darth_Thomas

Alderaan has never worked right. Makes me laugh when people are leaving the planet and comment how the empire was right to blow it up as they bid farewell and are off to the next planet.

Haha, true. And i like how they manage to figure out a new way to make me unable to play on tuesdays.

Hey Amber, thanks I can now get in although I'm presented with a new issue my character can't move he can only turn

Edit: /stuck fixed this.

Edit: New issues I am unable to dismount or Scavenge on my Vanguard :s Also the invisible walls are still in place very odd.

Edited by weejohnathon

Hey there folks! We're looking into why Alderaan is causing issues for some of you on The Red Eclipse. Thanks for your reports and patience, and we'll be sure to update you with more information.

I have been hearing my guildmates complain about invisible walls on Alderaan for 3 days now.Were on Begeren Colony server,imp side,if that matters...

One of my alts stucked on Alderaan 30 min. ago. Couldn't play on any others. While before I've been kicked out from server. Loged again and all my characters (90% on their ships) are unaccessible. When I log to any of them I back to list after 5 sec. of loading. Can't do anything on any character.