Marauders, Powertechs, Operatives

BlissDivine

Why is everyone surprised by this? Everyone knew imps are generally more played than reps on most servers and everyone knew the majority of pvpers are rolling specific classes. This is nothing new. Didn't need a leaderboard to see that.

Looks like Marauders, Powertechs, and Operatives are owning the top 100 leaderboards, so far.

Any surprise ?

I believe not.

Why is everyone surprised by this? Everyone knew imps are generally more played than reps on most servers and everyone knew the majority of pvpers are rolling specific classes. This is nothing new. Didn't need a leaderboard to see that.

Yes. The boards clearly reflect what I have been anticipating.

Especially regarding Sage / Sorceror.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

As of today, in solo ranked Top 100.

25 Sentinels / Marauders

25 Vanguards / Powertechs

15 Scoundrels / Operatives

12 Shadows / Assassins

8 Sages / Sorcerers

8 Gunslingers / Snipers

6 Guardians / Juggernauts

3 Commandos / Mercenary

Interesting...thanks for the summary.

Does this mean that the bads who want Snipingers nerfed for no reason at all will move on to new target for their QQ?

I certainly bloody well hope so!

snipers are great, there's just only 1 or 2 per server good enough to play one in 4s

Does this mean that the bads who want Snipingers nerfed for no reason at all will move on to new target for their QQ?

I certainly bloody well hope so!

It's not bads. Obviously it is the top ranked ones who are a bit pissed off when they run into a speed bump.

But Sorcs/Sages can LOS and heal to full, I think there's a perception problem...

Don't forget their closers - you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you!!!

I think those lines from the devs will go into the gaming annals for many years to come. learn to dev guys

Oh and try to play your own game so we can all get on the same page.