Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, ok. I know this one isn't in the game, but it was funny as hell when I first saw it...

Jedi: There are too many of them!

Fett: *leans out and fires 2 rounds, ducks back and looks at her* Now there are two less of them.

:D

Oh, Fett...

Ok, ok. I know this one isn't in the game, but it was funny as hell when I first saw it...

Jedi: There are too many of them!

Fett: *leans out and fires 2 rounds, ducks back and looks at her* Now there are two less of them.

Where was this? :eek:

On a quest in an early planet, maybe Taris: one of those where you have to enter a building, go through a lot of mob-filled hallways until you get to your objective. I ran into a Guardian that was going the same way, and we grouped so we wouldn't be competing for mobs. We finally reach our destination, where we have to rescue some girl. She starts by saying "Hi, padawan". One of the possible answers was "Padawan?", I picked it, won the roll, and my guy says

"I have to stop running around with Jedi, it's worse than being invisible."

omg, my friend's smuggler said that when he was teamed up with my guardian. we were on Nar Shaddaa doing the bonus series, i believe. i love it when the convos change depending on who's in your party. such attention to detail.

if you're a female smuggler on Tatooine with Corso en tow...

one of your contacts starts hitting on you while you give him a "really now?" look. he goes on telling you how hot you are and that you won't ever have to buy any drinks. Corso replies, "Why thank you. I always considered myself to be ruggedly good-looking." i lol'ed so hard.

Getzo: Hey there, I'm Getzo. You in the market for spice? Giggle dust? I got it all.

Bounty hunter: Spice is dangerous. You got a death wish?

Getzo: You mean Doom Desire? Sorry, out of that flavor.

Mmm... Doom's desire...

Chewing spice would be an awesome addition to the game.

The whole thing is fun to watch, but that line itself is in Part 2. :D

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

Darth Charnus: We must move quickly. Czerka's hull-cracker is already in the field. Are you ready to shove it down CEC's throat? (OOC: Last part sounds so wrong :D)

PC: I've got a pazaak game later, then a lunch with the Emperor.... Lucky you, I'm free for now.

Darth Charnus: *Smirk* Good. I wouldn't want to disrupt your busy agenda.

Edited by Ardim

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

Darth Charnus: We must move quickly. Czerka's hull-cracker is already in the field. Are you ready to shove it down CEC's throat? (OOC: Last part sounds so wrong :D)

PC: I've got a pazaak game later, then a lunch with the Emperor.... Lucky you, I'm free for now.

Darth Charnus: *Smirk* Good. I wouldn't want to disrupt your busy agenda.

Mmm... Lunch with the Emperor. I wonder what's on the menu? Wine, nerfburgers, souls on the innocent? Delicious.

omg, my friend's smuggler said that when he was teamed up with my guardian. we were on Nar Shaddaa doing the bonus series, i believe. i love it when the convos change depending on who's in your party. such attention to detail.

if you're a female smuggler on Tatooine with Corso en tow...

one of your contacts starts hitting on you while you give him a "really now?" look. he goes on telling you how hot you are and that you won't ever have to buy any drinks. Corso replies, "Why thank you. I always considered myself to be ruggedly good-looking." i lol'ed so hard.

I didn't actually know convos change based on your group. Kind of cool.

• 2 weeks later...
"If I have to you know, seduce her, would you be offended?" -Agent to Watcher 2 on Dromund Kaas right before seducing a lady to get some intel.

The fact that James Bond asking Moneypenny for permission popped into my mind when I heard that. lol

My agent seduces more people than he kills.

I got a new one just by clicking on T7 in my ship the other day. :p Not really that funny, but it was unexpected.

"T7 + Jedi = can't both camp here / T7 needs recharge port"

Oh, and Lord Scourge made a comment about me possibly being young enough to still appreciate Sith teachings.

Edited by Jedi-at-heart

Glad to see this thread is back from the dead :D ...but is there any funny lines left? after 85 pages, it seems like there wouldnt be :p Anyway, even with all the repeats, this just shows BW has a sense of humor, at the very least :D

There better be some left! I will not rest until I have 100 pages of belly-bustin humor.

Maybe HK-51 will have some funny like? :D

The funniest ones I've seen so far were:

Playing my agent and running Black Talon and talking to Kilran at the beginning (not accurate, but aproximate):

"Is there something wrong with the holocall?" (When you choose to talk about his scar)

Smuggler's storyline end in Tatooine and talking to a Jedi and a Sith:

"Stop waving your hands like that, you both look ridiculous!"

Doing dailies in Ilum with my trooper and using Aric Jorgan as a comp. When we land at the Waystation speeder pad after a QT, he turns to me and say:

"The Jedi Temple... it's nice to see one almost in one piece!"

Back in the beginning, questing in Taris, two NPCs talking to each other:

"So much destruction!"

"Really!!?? I hadn't notice!"

When I was leveling my trooper (don'r remember where exactly) I answered a really funny line to a NPC!

"If I end up a pair of smokin' boots I will be really mad!"

Edited by Haggardbr

As BH (no it's not the "you're an idiot" line) in the aforementioned scene, right before he tries the mid trick:

Jedi: "Please, drop your weapon and surrender."

BH: "So....does that ever work?"

On Taris:

Torian (rubbing rakghoul filth on his and your armor): Get this coated on.

BH: Ugh! The smell is shorting my helmet's filters!

Gault: No, no! Don't put that stuff on me, I don't, er...this is my best shirt!

Torian: Nice knowing you.

Gault: ...Fine, do what you have to.

The same quest:

Torian: You hear that?

BH: No, what?

Gault: I don't like this.

Torian: High-pitched signal! Trap!

Gault: I hate when I'm right!