Is it possible to run dungons with companions past BT?

My friend and I really enjoyed BT being a two man with companions dungeon. I've noticed the next ones say recommended 4 players though.

Is it possible to still 2-man them? Or is it just too hard. i don't mind a challenge (BT with 4 players was a JOKE.)

You will have to go at it with a few levels above the flashpoint..ex: 20+ for hammerfall.

The companions will also need to be outfit'ed with the best you can get for their level.

So, yes it is possible, but its quite the suspense ride :).

Aye it's possible.

And a great way to gear up yerself and yer companions :)

2 manned everything up to and including Cademimu at the levels they were supposed to be for. So you don't need to outlevel or outgear the flashpoints to do this.

The only thing we had a problem with was the Beast boss in Athiss. But it went down easy when we figured out how to best use our companions.

My friend and I really enjoyed BT being a two man with companions dungeon. I've noticed the next ones say recommended 4 players though.

Is it possible to still 2-man them? Or is it just too hard. i don't mind a challenge (BT with 4 players was a JOKE.)

Me and my brother are playing dual sorcs (me: dps, him: heal), so far we 2-manned every dungeon up to and including Cademimu (same as the poster above). Currently I am 33 and he is 30. We did everything at level, except for Mandalorians (I was 28, he was 27).

Biggest problem was, surprisingly, last boss in Athiss. He continually casts his affliction on a non-main target, and my bro couldn't keep up with heals on the affliction because the boss was going down so slowly. However, he has no damage outside of affliction, so when our companions and my bro died, I was able to solo the boss from 20k to 0 because he could not use his affliction anymore.

Biggest problem was, surprisingly, last boss in Athiss. He continually casts his affliction on a non-main target, and my bro couldn't keep up with heals on the affliction because the boss was going down so slowly. However, he has no damage outside of affliction, so when our companions and my bro died, I was able to solo the boss from 20k to 0 because he could not use his affliction anymore.

That same thing was giving my trio problems, but we got a healer companion (Droid) to auto-cure it for us.