PvE Guide to the Lethality Sniper by B'oard

paowee

ive tried that on PTS and its just falling my dps to 3300 even 3200 most of the times , simply no enough skills executed to make enough dmg ,while a lot of energy on disposal.Adrenal probe is not used even once or maybe once at the beginning if you burst with explosive probe,precasted OS and Ambush.

as it looks to me Ambush crits will make the difference for top rating parse,moar RNG ,since normal hits 5000 vs crit hits of 10k is big difference.

Also Corrosive Dart change now gives exact time window for ambush to be used in filler spot even without clipping SoS and still not get a lesser variant of it,where on live that is not the case.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive tried that on PTS and its just falling my dps to 3300 even 3200 most of the times , simply no enough skills executed to make enough dmg ,while a lot of energy on disposal.Adrenal probe is not used even once or maybe once at the beginning if you burst with explosive probe,precasted OS and Ambush.

as it looks to me Ambush crits will make the difference for top rating parse,moar RNG ,since normal hits 5000 vs crit hits of 10k is big difference.

Also Corrosive Dart change now gives exact time window for ambush to be used in filler spot even without clipping SoS and still not get a lesser variant of it,where on live that is not the case.

so using ambush in full lethality is not optimal is what you're saying?

i went full lethaltiy for df dp last night and well to be honest there really is not enough time to fit anything in that hole because of mechanics. When i do find i am able to turret 100% of the time, i use EP with TA and Adrenaline Probe ofcourse. Most of the time though in raids that hole is just lost due to lag and mechanics.

• 2 weeks later...