Sometimes Bugs are VERY Rewarding

_TrasH_

Scored this little treat. Couldn't hold it for long, but it looked pretty frikking sweet.

Maybe it will lighten the mood in here. I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....

I wish my AA was working in Windows 8!

:p

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r41l6UAxfrU/T4geNqcnpxI/AAAAAAAAAQs/eJTV5UedCeE/s875/Screenshot_2012-04-08_21_19_55_872412-crop.jpg

Scored this little treat. Couldn't hold it for long, but it looked pretty frikking sweet.

Maybe it will lighten the mood in here. I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....

I wish my AA was working in Windows 8!

:p

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r41l6UAxfrU/T4geNqcnpxI/AAAAAAAAAQs/eJTV5UedCeE/s875/Screenshot_2012-04-08_21_19_55_872412-crop.jpg

So it actually let you equipt the doublebladed lightsaber, or does this bug just give your single bladed light saber that appearance?

So it actually let you equipt the doublebladed lightsaber, or does this bug just give your single bladed light saber that appearance?

Yeah, still really my single, but it still looked cool when I ran or swing with it. Sometimes it stabbed me though :eek:

I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....

If you simply re-subbed on the 12th you would get your free days.

I did it, and got them a few hours later.

If you were already subbed on the 12th, you should get them.

- DH

Edited by Diet-Hutt

If you simply re-subbed on the 12th you would get your free days.

I did it, and got them a few hours later.

If you were already subbed on the 12th, you should get them.

- DH

Yeah, I didnt know though. As soon as I renew I cancel the sub to know when I will get charged.

I wish I could have kept it though :)