CZ-198 – Meet the Staff

CourtneyWoods

Greetings! Here in the Czerka Sentient Resources Department, we have a saying: “Grab the best talent in the galaxy and never let them go!” I do my best every day to make sure that CZ-198 really embodies that welcoming spirit. From top to bottom, our staff is defined by outstanding professionalism and skill, and I couldn’t be happier to work in such exceptional company.

Read More

guys please i love this game to bits but lets have some new looking npcs and npc gear. that droid is everywhere too. On a plus note the room the droid is in is well decored i like the fire burnt walls from blaster fire i guess and the debri everywhere its just a shame that droid is there. We have done the re-colored and rolled out again on the cartel market thing to death.

TLDR love the architecture not overly impressed with the items already in game and the boss being a droid that's used on quite a few planets already but with a new paint job.

Edited by Alpha-Llama

guys please i love this game to bits but lets have some new looking npcs and npc gear. that droid is everywhere. On a plus note the room the droid is in is well decored i like the fire burnt walls from blaster fire i guess and the debri everywhere its just a shame that droid is there. We have done the recoloured and rolled out on the cartel market thing to death

Noted that too and wasn't surprised at all that no effort was taken to show what the room might have looked like before the new Op...

isnt the new droid boss the same as this one already in game

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vqqxvt&s=5

with a red eye instead of a yellow one and green paint ?

I would have liked to see a uber custom top of the line droid from a company such as this

in the star wars universe. Dont the art staff want to make something new ?

Edited by Alpha-Llama