HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Comment Baron Death mark about the accusations that Frogdogs had performance enhancers slipped into there drinks so they could win the championship game?

Slanderous! It was the Rotworms, not the Frogdogs that have been doping in order to win! I have a Hutt lawyer that will sue you all the way into uncharted space for daring to make such accusations!

Perhaps the Rotworms should try actually learning the game next time they want to play!

Edited by Elfa

Hey everyone!

Check out Lamalla Rann's exclusive interview with the legend himself, Baron Deathmark!

I am told that, if his schedule permits, he may stop by in the thread today...

Thanks for posting my interview with the stunning Lamalla, Courtney!

Frogdogs and Rotworms,

I'm taking a break from the mayhem today to spend time with my fans.

Let's go beserk!

Lamalla Rann is an award-winning journalist and author. Her most recent holobook, “Missing the Mannett Point: The Mantellian Civil War Revealed”, is currently the top-selling nonfiction work of the year

I love this part! Way to use a previous character instead of creating a new one! :D

Any Comment Baron Death mark about the accusations that Frogdogs had performance enhancers slipped into there drinks so they could win the championship game?

My official comment is that "Weapons, name-calling, and cheating are all encouraged!"

As long as they didn't kick the ball, let the mayhem continue!

My official comment is that "Weapons, name-calling, and cheating are all encouraged!"

Thank you for your just ruling on this issue Baron. I'll be sure to drop by later tonight and give a "donation" to your Physical Education for the Nikto Sector fund.

*By the way, I have that thing you wanted...

So does this mean I'm allowed to heal to full and make them pay for trying to kill me, if they say I have a perception problem and therefore can't use enhancers?

as a sentinel, im finding it hard to kill sages and sorcs now, why did you tell them to heal to full? it is way too overpowered.:mad:

even now operative, sorc and mercenary dps are all healing to full in warzones, which makes it impossible to win.:eek:

also, thanks for including HARDLY ANY class balance in 2.4, for a "PVP" patch, all we have gotten is the loss of rateds, a wow copy of arenas, oh and sages can heal to full now.:rolleyes:

wheres all that cartel money going? definitely not to anything useful .:D

Baron Deathmark, any chance to get your outfit anywhere in the game? I mean we fans might want not know how to be successful in the pit, but also looking good while there. I wouldn't mind if it is only available for the champions of the games who played plenty of games (valour 100).

Baron Deathmark! Is it true you are a secret half-blood born of the lesser known Alderaan royal house of the Deathmark? Or is your title "Baron" nothing more than a lie to enlarge your fame and ego? And is it true you have been "modifying" the games to only face the Frogdogs and Rotworms against eachother, putting countless other teams out of business? What ever happened to the rooky minor-league teams of the Sithspit, the Reprats, and the Huttkissers?

What do you have to say for yourself, "Baron"?!

Edited by Anysao

Dear Mr.Deathmark.

I have a very serious query.

You see, I am under the impression that Huttball originated from (oh so darn obvious) the Hutts.

So you need to understand what I'm about to ask you is of utmost importance.

Are we ever going to see Hutts play Huttball?

Regards

'Your GREATEST Fan'

-Jedaii

Sorry Community service team. I know you guys wanted to lighten things up with this Baron Deathmark thing and try to get past the whole "H2F" and "L2P" incident but the community itself just isn't having it.

I'm afraid if you want us to move on and play with us you'll have to address the issue first.

Sorry Community service team. I know you guys wanted to lighten things up with this Baron Deathmark thing and try to get past the whole "H2F" and "L2P" incident but the community itself just isn't having it.

I'm afraid if you want us to move on and play with us you'll have to address the issue first.

^^^^^^^^^^ this