Is 2.1 going to fix the Guardian/Juggernaut imbalance?

RolHai

Troll? OK. Let's take this moment to learn.

- HAHA crybaby little wimp boy doesn't like that he's WEAKER than someone else!!! Get over it whiny brat. You're unimportant, and you probably have a small *****. YOU DESERVE YOUR AWFUL FATE nerd boy!

*OR*

- Whoah bro, chill. Not a big deal, not a game breaker, gonna be ok. LOL.

Which of those seem like a troll post to you?

Which of those seems closer to my reply?

Don't cry troll. It makes you look like a thin-skinned little ninny. Wanna talk about imbalance between mirror classes? How about the fact that gunslingers have TWO weapons, while a sniper has ONE? Gunslinger has a chance to miss/be resisted on the off hand quite a bit, plus getting large single hits is tougher (5k single hit medal) - since sniper has all damage dumped into one weapon and slinger is spread over two.

And know what? Nobody gives a flying hoot. Go play the game kid. Don't cry about what you feel was "robbed" from you. "GIVE ME BACK MY 1%!!!" :eek:

There is no "raging" in the OPs post. Now you on the other hand..... What the hell is wrong with people on this community. He asked a valid question. If you don't have something to legitimately add to the post, don't respond. There should be no class inbalance in this game and if there is it's lazy work by BIoware. Being a fan of the game doesn't mean you have to overlook obvious game faults.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Troll? OK. Let's take this moment to learn.

- HAHA crybaby little wimp boy doesn't like that he's WEAKER than someone else!!! Get over it whiny brat. You're unimportant, and you probably have a small *****. YOU DESERVE YOUR AWFUL FATE nerd boy!

*OR*

- Whoah bro, chill. Not a big deal, not a game breaker, gonna be ok. LOL.

Which of those seem like a troll post to you?

Which of those seems closer to my reply?

Don't cry troll. It makes you look like a thin-skinned little ninny. Wanna talk about imbalance between mirror classes? How about the fact that gunslingers have TWO weapons, while a sniper has ONE? Gunslinger has a chance to miss/be resisted on the off hand quite a bit, plus getting large single hits is tougher (5k single hit medal) - since sniper has all damage dumped into one weapon and slinger is spread over two.

And know what? Nobody gives a flying hoot. Go play the game kid. Don't cry about what you feel was "robbed" from you. "GIVE ME BACK MY 1%!!!" :eek:

This clown is everything that's wrong with this community. And I agree with the above poster that says Mirror is Mirror. That should be the end of it.

lol...1% brings out the RAGE!!!

I mean sure, point it out, but don't freak out dude. Haha it's not like it's causing you to lose 1v1's Guardian vs Jugg or anything. And it's certainly not making one class harder to play.

Think of how far you'll fall from that high horse when you finally get bucked....

****! do you know how hard i have to work to up my protections on my Jug by 1??? now crawl back to hellhole you wormed out from and save your stupid comments for you mum (hope you get slapped) :mad:

And yes, this is issue for me and i want to see some explanation from BW!

This clown is everything that's wrong with this community. And I agree with the above poster that says Mirror is Mirror. That should be the end of it.

<------- This clown is going to ask that you re-read that post beyond the first few lines and understand that I was not actually speaking in the tone I used as an example.

And yes, the OP's post was pretty whiny...because fer crying out loud it's in the General Discussion forum talking about a class-specific issue and he's irritated that he didn't get the response he wanted when he wanted it from the in-game system.

Go play the game, and work with what you got, it'll be more fun than worrying about whether you can handle that HM Boss without your 1% mitigation. Seriously, a laggy connection or a sub-par player have more of an effect on a battle than 1%. They'll fix it when they get around to it, just like everything else...