Jedi Sage Set Gloves Retex PLEASE

Stevebudz

Ok, so I want the 4 piece set bonus without looking like a complete idiot. So i'm down to the dilemma that I can either get every set piece except the gloves or get every set piece except the chest (so I can replace my chest with something that looks better). Except in each scenario I come out to look like a complete bozo. The gloves are completely doing me over with the wierd turtle shells strapped to my hand. I CANT STAND IT!!!! I am stuck wearing this horrible robe with cool gloves or.... a cool chest piece with complete GARBAGE gloves. please retex the gloves so there aren't turtle shells on them, the set would look so much better. I don't mean to sound retarded with the whole "turtle shell" thing, but honestly idk what the call them...

HaLp! HALP

I will NOT save up 40 black hole coms to get 61 gear! I only want 63 gear! so when they come out with armoring that is 63 and has the set bonus attached THEN I will consider taking that. Until then, STOP THIS TURTLE SHELL MADNESS. It seriously is sickening. No pair of gloves should be this prominent and ugly at the same time.

I will NOT save up 40 black hole coms to get 61 gear! I only want 63 gear! so when they come out with armoring that is 63 and has the set bonus attached THEN I will consider taking that. Until then, STOP THIS TURTLE SHELL MADNESS. It seriously is sickening. No pair of gloves should be this prominent and ugly at the same time.

I assume you are talking Rakata gear gloves?

Campaign is better so as previous poster said is the way to go, unless you do some ops and get the Hazmat gear.

Both of above armorings will have set bonus attached.

I dont see your problem tbh. mindless post.

advanced resolve armoring 27, best in slot, Doesnt have the set bonus.

I place it in tionese and get the bonus regardless of the armoring... except my gear looks bad.

thts my problem, im not going to put bad armoring in my gear to look cool. do you understand now?

definitely not a mindless post because you don't understand what I'm talking about.

I provided a suggestion based on the information you gave.

Sorry it wasn't appropriate for your BiS problem. :rolleyes:

You want BiS that you can move around and has the set bonus? Do HM TFB. Since those Dreadguard armorings DO have the set bonus attached.

But if you only want to buy the Advanced Resolve Armoring 27s from crafters, then no, you don't get the bonus. And if that's the case, then why do you even need the BiS anyway? So, you can SAY you have BiS?

You say you're in Tionese, but you'll only allow Dreadguard level armorings to touch your gear? That's on you. But if you want to be able to create a look you like, while maintaining the set bonus, then do the HM/NiM Ops. And since I doubt anyone would invite you to those groups in Tionese gear, you might want to rethink your progression attitude.

advanced resolve armoring 27, best in slot, Doesnt have the set bonus.

I place it in tionese and get the bonus regardless of the armoring... except my gear looks bad.

thts my problem, im not going to put bad armoring in my gear to look cool. do you understand now?

definitely not a mindless post because you don't understand what I'm talking about.

That's only because you're too bad/lazy to actually earn your 27 armorings. Because if you did then you wouldn't have to worry about the set bonus, since all of the main pieces of Dread Guard gear come with the set bonus attached to the armoring.