The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

Considering how many jokes regarding Darth Baras I've seen, I might as well make a thread where people can put them in. :D

My Warrior wet himself when Darth Baras Force jumped at him.

Cake is a lie, there is only pie.

Through pie, I gain fat.

Through fat, I gain weight.

Through weight, I gain body mass.

Through body mass, my belt is broken.

The couch shall set me free.

Let the fun begin! :D

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game actually makes fun of how fat he is as well.

When you finally face him in the dark council chamber. After defeating him and you get the choice to kill him or let him live. If you choose the kill option you actually walk right up to him, press your lightsaber against his chest, and turn it on. This would be because the conventional slash across the chest that you see when you choose the kill option, will not penetrate his fat

:D

Darth Baras' favorite method of torturing someone? Dancing without his shirt on.

Oh Lord have mercy on people who have to suffer through that :eek:

Darth Baras once killed a man by grabbing him and smothering him with his belly.

Darth Baras gained weight during the Cold War. When his fellow Dark Lords asked him why, he said that he didn't need to train because he was too powerful. This lead to an unnatural weight gain that has unfortunately forced him to refrain from fighting on the front lines. If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.

Oh, Darth Cartman. I have a song for him.

There are too many aliens

In my Empire

This was our land, our dream

And now they're taking it all away

They just keep coming and coming

I tried to tell the Dark Council

But even those draconians

Were aliens

In my Empire...

Rattataki and Twi'lek

Blue people

I think I even saw a Mirialan...gross...

If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.

...by dropping him on it, finally confirming Fez Burba's fears for the core seismic stability of the entire planet.

Edited by Uluain