2.0 DPS results for all classes

Gyronamics

Yes, the no-lifers like yourselves who actually make these charts and reply to these threads should cater to those who actually have things to do other than research a video game

Wow...just...wow

Edit: If you're a casual gamer, then you don't need to know the ins & outs of everything, read a guide, There's a lot available, just google or search these forums for player's guides...go to the class forum of whatever you are.

Edited by odawgg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if someone that is not a deuschebag replied, but I guess I was foolish to assume otherwise.

Gyronamics, please don't listen to this arrogant and rude Scheißekopf.

The rest of us really appreciate all the hard work you did on the PTS (and after 2.0 dropped live) getting this data together and making it available.

With regards to the gearing, I can't see anything mentioned about augments. As my sentinel (watchman) is 69 geared with 72 offhand, but using pvp relics (one conqueror relic of Serendipitous Assault, and one old Elite Boundless ages) and is parsing easily over 2900. Can I assume the gearing doesn't include augments on these parses?

Just a general information: People would NEVER lie about how many dps they are pulling off. Or how much they are payed. Or ******** ***** ***** ** ***** :D

Especially, NOBODY would EVER lie in the internet :D

While I'm sure some people would actually take the time to hand-edit a combat log, just to lie about a parse, I find it unlikely to be commonplace.

And I've studied the parses that we're higher than mine, and have been using them to increase my own dps.

Even the ~2900 one is logical, as paowee explains it requires large hotbox bosses, and without this it drops to ~2200.

Do you find these numbers unbelievable because you personally do so much worse?

With regards to the gearing, I can't see anything mentioned about augments. As my sentinel (watchman) is 69 geared with 72 offhand, but using pvp relics (one conqueror relic of Serendipitous Assault, and one old Elite Boundless ages) and is parsing easily over 2900. Can I assume the gearing doesn't include augments on these parses?

A stands for Augments, specifically the 32/20 augments which were max on pts and max live now.

A stands for Augments, specifically the 32/20 augments which were max on pts and max live now.

I am using

11x32/20 Str,

2x28/18 str and

1x12/18 (power)

Dmg pri is 1268-1502,

sec 332-498

bonus 800,1.

acc 99,98

27,79 crit

67,61 crit mul

as I say 69 mainhand and 72 off hand.

With these stats 3 out of 4 parses are over 2900, using mox parser tho (not sure if that matters)

I have noticed that the lower I drop my crit the higher I am parsing. I think anything above 24% seems to be a waste.

I play a vanguard can you link your build on the hybrid Vanguard you used?

I am having trouble dps wise with 2.0

Looking at the parse this seems to be what they were using and is what I'm currently having the best luck with. The skill tree is a little re-arranged now but those talents are still in there.

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/vanguard/237/?build=003200300000000000000000000000000223120220100212200000000000000003200322021000100000000000000000&ver=20

I'm using a rough priority of:

- Gut (if not present)

- HiB (with IA proc)

- Pulse Cannon (w/ 3 stacks)

- Stockstrike (with proc AND outside IA ICD)

- Incendiary Round (if > 85 ammo or if Reserve Powercell is available)

- Ion Pulse

- Hammer Shot

I try and sync my CDs with a procced HiB into a fully stacked Pulse Cannon.

Using my old 61 gear with a 66 main hand, 63 off hand and the Basic Comm crafted implant. Partially augmented with blue 28s and the new 2.0 Biochem stim and adrenal I hit ~2350 over 5 minutes.

Biggest downside I've seen with this is you need to stay on top of your ammo management, if you screw it up it really really hurts your DPS since you want to save Recharge Cells (and ideally Reserve Powercell) for burst phases.

"easily over 2900"? Is this on the dummy? You should upload your parse for 2 reasons, for one I want to see your rotation/priorities, and for 2, that makes you top 5 in the world if true

http://www.torparse.com/statistics/Training+Dummy/Operations+Training+Dummy

"easily over 2900"? Is this on the dummy? You should upload your parse for 2 reasons, for one I want to see your rotation/priorities, and for 2, that makes you top 5 in the world if true

http://www.torparse.com/statistics/Training+Dummy/Operations+Training+Dummy

I didn't even bother asking cuz I know it's simply not true...the gear he posted doesn't match the claimed number

Edited by odawgg

Op:

Do you have the askmrrobot gear build for the deception that put out this dps?

Im curious as well to see the gear/augments/crit stats etc that produced these numbers?

2401 DPS Infiltration/Deception: http://www.torparse.com/a/154619/tim...0/Damage+Dealt A B

Thanks

I couldn't find the exact gear but it's very close to the following which resulted in a 2378 parse.

Shadow 5/36/5

69 gear (with set bonuses)+ DG relics (removed the DG proc one for the EWH power in the better parse)

13x Resolve Augment 28

1x Advanced Resolve Augment 28 (around 3 more purple augments in the better parse)

Reusable Nano-Infused Resolve Stim

Reusable Nano-Infused Attack Adrenal

2851 WP

Damage (Pri) 1394-1675 (Bonus 832.2)

Acc 98.13%

Crit Chance 26.57%

Crit Multiplier 72.06%

The last 3 stats were maybe a bit different (less crit ?), I won't take this crit chance as a reference but it was between 25-27% for sure.

Now on the live server I think this parse is easily beatable (72 gear, new proc power relic and better on-use relic).

I just tried to do my 5 mins and here is result http://www.torparse.com/a/231059/37/0/Damage+Dealt

2702.33 DPS

Sage Drahy / 5 Seer/ 13 Telekinetics/ 28 Balance/ - Healing PVE set 69 + 2x item 72 (off hand + wrist) fully augmented with Advanced resolve Augment 28

I left like 5 seconds to be full 5 mins I thought I started in 3:40 and so I thought I did almost 6 mins so stopped right before 3:46. I hope noone minds this.

Edited by Drahy