Twi'lek and hoods

Jaick

• 1 month later...
I think hooded gear makes my tiara dissappear and my female Twi'lek looks ugly :(

This, I'm ok without the hood, It's actually one of the reasons I selected Twilek ,just show the tiara . I have to search for non-hooded chest piece just so the Tiara shows because a female twilek without a tiara to hide the bulbous transition looks stupid.

If you were playing another race (i.e. human), you would wish that there were fewer hoods in the game. I wish I had rolled Twi'lek.

I either look like a female Jordi LaForge, or I'm a recovering chemo patient hiding my hairless scalp beneath a hood.

+1 for wanting a hood toggle.

+1 to fixing the lekku problems with hoods and keeping our tiaras on for the girls. Twi'lek has been my favorite SW race since the movies and I have two Twi-lek lady characters, I want to keep them...but yeah they need the hoods.

Plus, having the lekku conflict with my weapons all the time is REALLY aggravating. Please fix our lekku! :(

Any info on the twi'lek hood issue? I'm loosing my patience. I made the worst looking character in the game it seems- Jedi Guardian Twi'lek Female. PVP looks like total crap and I cant wear my damn hood...

they said at that guild meeting that they were going to add an option to toggle hoods on and off or up and down or something among those lines. cant remember when but i hope it will be added in 1.2

on the other hand i would love to have the option to wrap my "Twi'lek things" around my neck or some thing like that. maybe just have it over my shoulder, im not sure :rolleyes:

and also if they would detach those "things" from my back :p

they said at that guild meeting that they were going to add an option to toggle hoods on and off or up and down or something among those lines. cant remember when but i hope it will be added in 1.2

on the other hand i would love to have the option to wrap my "Twi'lek things" around my neck or some thing like that. maybe just have it over my shoulder, im not sure :rolleyes:

and also if they would detach those "things" from my back :p

That would be AWESOME if they added that in 1.2! but they probably won't which is frustrating. Maybe in 1.2.1?? :D

As for the head tails over the shoulders, I just thought I should say that is only for the Togruta species. They should add that species as a playable character by the way...

I agree. Please give Twi'leks something. The lack of helmets/hoods on my Twi'lek has me hoping they implement some kind of micro transaction to change to a Human just so I can see the awesome outfits the non-Twi'leks can use. Really disappointed to get an awesome robe and then have it cut off like it's t-shirt neck vs. a cool hood/helmet.

The hood thing doesn't hugely bother me, though having a hood with the lekku coming around to the front would be awesome. But I am irritated how setting headgear to not visible makes my headband disappear. That really needs to be fixed so it defaults to the headband you picked at character creation.

For me, no headpiece has ever really worked properly with the Lekku on my Twi'Lek Shadow, a hood with them coming out onto the chest would be awesome. Being a shadow but walking around without a hood up is ridiculous. Please make this change... Twi'lek seems to be the only race that has these wardrobe malfunctions, unacceptable, especially since someone probably put in a lot of work to make the Twi'leks look as cool as they do, go the full 9.

Haven't played a Jedi since beta, but when I did I rolled a twi'lek because I love the race. One thing I hated was that the head tails popped through the back of the hood and looked ridiculous.

Has this been changed? I just started a Twi'lek and got her to 4 and just remembered this.

Hood just appears as down all the time for Twi'Leks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello,i must say game is amazing and everything is fine.... i play for twillek and i played free to play first but i want hood on my twillek and was thinking when i became subscriber than i can but no ? why ? i hope they can wear hood in future...thanks. Edited by Massoo

• 1 year later...
I'm surprised in all that time, there's still no fix for the Twi'lek hood issue. while i'm happy Bioware keeps releasing new content for the game, it'd be also important to fix the old stuffs... in fact, can we even expect a Twi'lek customization package any time soon?