Simply Amazing

flanz

I just wanted to take a few mins out of playing time to thank everyone at Bioware. This is the best MMO launch I've ever been a part of. The level of polish on this game is remarkable. As a crazy Star Wars nerd and raging video game addict, I thank you from the bottom of my geeky heart. See everyone in game!

P.s. what pvp server is everyone getting on? I'm in Port Nowhere

I just wanted to take a few mins out of playing time to thank everyone at Bioware. This is the best MMO launch I've ever been a part of. The level of polish on this game is remarkable. As a crazy Star Wars nerd and raging video game addict, I thank you from the bottom of my geeky heart. See everyone in game!

P.s. what pvp server is everyone getting on? I'm in Port Nowhere

If by best MMO launch you mean 1 million+ people who cant play for you to be happy, then sure - its the best one evah !

Anyway, I'm happy for you. Hope you guys wont finish your first operation untill I'll make my lvl 1...

If by best MMO launch you mean 1 million+ people who cant play for you to be happy, then sure - its the best one evah !

Anyway, I'm happy for you. Hope you guys wont finish your first operation untill I'll make my lvl 1...

Indeed.

This was an awesome launch. Smoothest I've ever seen. Yes, they didn't let 1 million people in on day 1 and cause a clusterpluck of epic proportions. That's a good thing.

Exactly. This was the smartest thing I've ever seen an mmo do. People are whining because they pre ordered late. They need to relax because they'll still get in early. I mean best launch by the smoothness of this game. Very very little bugs. This game feels like its been out for awhile now

Exactly. This was the smartest thing I've ever seen an mmo do.

I don't like it at all, just wait until they pull the same trick on major content patches. "sorry guys we are not going to let you back in right away after the patch, we are going to slowly allow you all back in over the next week to make sure its a smooth patch"

I don't like it at all, just wait until they pull the same trick on major content patches. "sorry guys we are not going to let you back in right away after the patch, we are going to slowly allow you all back in over the next week to make sure its a smooth patch"

lol... if the lunacy continues and brown nosers like the OP continue then we might see this.

Well, except for the fact that they'll have stress tested the servers enough to make that unnecessary....

I am inclined to agree. No one is forced to participate in or abstain from early game access, and the servers will be clocked in for the final wave on launch day. I'd also like to point out to those saying "they're preventing 1-mil people from playing", that if all 2 million people came in on the same day, no one would get to play the game due to server crashes.

Off the topic of the launch, I'm really impressed by game quality. Even by Bioware's standards, this is an absolute standout.

Edited by ShamasterX

nice conspiracy theory bro

This is early access. This isn't the official launch of the game, which isn't until 12/20. They don't have to doing this at all. They could of simply prolonged the beta but they chose to reward pre-orders. Take it as a privilege not a right. People whine way too much. If you don't like it don't play. I promise you, it won't hurt the company or the community of people who are already loving this game

I'm sympathetic to my guildmates and others who are still waiting for access, but I absolutely agree with the statement that this is the smoothest, most polished launch I've been a part of.

I generally don't think of BioWare as Bethesda-buggy, but even so I've had zero issues thus far. No crashes, no broken quests, not a thing to slow progression. I lied. There was one cutscene that rendered oddly.

Edited by Kunda

I'm a November preorder and I agree. Not for the reasons already posted, but for another that I don't think many people have considered. Phasing people in slowly over several days will reduce the congestion in the starting areas and spread people throughout the game. I was in the WoW launch where completing a quest in the newbie area was a pain the *** because everyone was tryin to get six drops for whatever quest they were doing.

Annoying.

I'm a November preorder and I agree. Not for the reasons already posted, but for another that I don't think many people have considered. Phasing people in slowly over several days will reduce the congestion in the starting areas and spread people throughout the game. I was in the WoW launch where completing a quest in the newbie area was a pain the *** because everyone was tryin to get six drops for whatever quest they were doing.

Annoying.

Agreed. I don't get why all these people have beef. As it looks everyone should be in by tomorrow of not today. That still leaves 5 days of early access which is a very generous amount. As far as people talking about que times etc. there's plenty of servers. Pick one that isn't so populated and quit crying. I've already logged in several hours and have zero complaints

This was an awesome launch. Smoothest I've ever seen. Yes, they didn't let 1 million people in on day 1 and cause a clusterpluck of epic proportions. That's a good thing.

agreed, best launch ever, very happy with the decision the stagger up onto release on the 20th

Agreed. I don't get why all these people have beef. As it looks everyone should be in by tomorrow of not today. That still leaves 5 days of early access which is a very generous amount. As far as people talking about que times etc. there's plenty of servers. Pick one that isn't so populated and quit crying. I've already logged in several hours and have zero complaints

At this rate that is not the case =/ Preorders picked up in october and drastically picked up in november thanks to beta weekends.

And unless something changes it looks like another night of empty servers.

Besides the fact that this is probably a gross over exaggeration. Why the hell does it matter if someone is at endgame and you are level 1? IF you cared about being among the first level 50s you would have preordered day 1.