Elite commendations = capped again

I am not sure how can you fill up 200 cap using all toons available, but if that is a problem for you active players there is nothing stopping you from creating another account, buying another subscription and rolling another set of toons. I am sure BW will not complain?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not about spending, its about earning more than 200 a week.

Once I hit my cap, I just run dailies and dont do flashpoints. Its interesting to then read about people saying that flashpoint ques are to long.

Well whats the point of me queing for a random fp, when Im full black market and capped on comms?

The answer is nothing, unless its a guild run where Im getting other people gear. Hms dont even give a good amount of credits.

I do not like this cup too if you do S&V, TFB HM few FP you are cup. I use to play on my tank every day using GF now by Thursday my tank its cup and out of order as there is nothing I can gain if cup would be remove I would use my tank every day to gear up my alts. There is lots of people like me not only with tanks but healers too, just look how hard for dps it’s to find group. Why ? we do not play due to cup, some people do say get a life slow down, play less… if you one of them next time you are in a queue for over hour on your dps thing do you want us tanks and healers to slow down?

192 elite coms right now. 3 days before reset.

All you jokers who post their drivel about slowing down. I am at snails pace now. Did Toborro, Scum and rest was just daily FP's with bonus boss. The Weekly GF ops and weekly operation quests and weekly 3/3FP quests give so much elites.

*********** double that cap already.

Scum SM

EV NiM

KP NiM

EC HM or SM

Those 4 give nearly 100 elite comms already.

I don't mind cap, just give me something to spend them on. I don't need gear! For example let me trade them for basics because there is plenty of schematics I want to learn, but cba to do tons of dailys to grind 150 coms to buy just one. Or let us buy them with elite and ultimates.

The caps are not bad, so many people are in full 69's already, I believe they didn't cap them enough if their objective was to slow down the pace of people gearing up.

Why do you care about elite comms? just about everyone I know is done with them and are only chasing ultimate now.

As a poster above me said, Im also chasing basic for schems, so im doing the 50 FPs daily now instead of the 55's. If we could convert elites into basic, I would start doing the 55HM's again.

What are you going to do anyway after your toon is fully geared in say.. two weeks, if the cap is removed?

If it's about to do something else in this game, why not doing it when you reach that cap?

What are you going to do anyway after your toon is fully geared in say.. two weeks, if the cap is removed?

If it's about to do something else in this game, why not doing it when you reach that cap?

agree with you,but after doing the same quests with my 10th character it becomes boring and tedious.I end up just standing around in fleet chatting away in gen chat and i am paying a monthly sub for that pleasure lol.

I was happy they brought in the achievements as this was something new,but it is so bugged that I have given up on doing that till they fix the issues.

You can only do so much before boredom kicks in

Thats what annihilating every NPC on Nar Shadaa while sitting on group finder is for :D

Achievements would be way better though if they had been counting since launch. I really think I would have most of 'em by now.

Since im capped I have absolutely no reason to join GF as a healer unless it's a guild group that asks me to heal.

If I as a healer cap my comms this fast then a tank must even be capped faster. Why would I join GF now? I won't get anything from it. No incentive to join anymore after reaching the cap.

Since im capped I have absolutely no reason to join GF as a healer unless it's a guild group that asks me to heal.

If I as a healer cap my comms this fast then a tank must even be capped faster. Why would I join GF now? I won't get anything from it. No incentive to join anymore after reaching the cap.

If you're playing as much as you say, you should be full 69's by now, why would you run them if you don't need anything they drop?

If you're playing as much as you say, you should be full 69's by now, why would you run them if you don't need anything they drop?

He does have a point, however. The fewer people queue for the group finder, the longer it takes the queue to pop.

Prior to 2.0, Black Hole comms were still useful to me even wearing full Dread Guard. So I would still queue. And newer players, who were trying to get gear, had the added benefit of never having to compete with me for gear because there wasn't anything for me to need on.

The caps put a damper on this. I don't need any 69 gear anymore, but I would still queue for HM FPs if I weren't capped. But I am. So instead I'll run some GSI or Makeb dailies. One less person in the queue.

I don't like the cap, not because it is inconvenient for me personally, but because I think it reduces the incentive to use the group finder and help other people to experience end-game.

He does have a point, however. The fewer people queue for the group finder, the longer it takes the queue to pop.

Prior to 2.0, Black Hole comms were still useful to me even wearing full Dread Guard. So I would still queue. And newer players, who were trying to get gear, had the added benefit of never having to compete with me for gear because there wasn't anything for me to need on.

The caps put a damper on this. I don't need any 69 gear anymore, but I would still queue for HM FPs if I weren't capped. But I am. So instead I'll run some GSI or Makeb dailies. One less person in the queue.

I don't like the cap, not because it is inconvenient for me personally, but because I think it reduces the incentive to use the group finder and help other people to experience end-game.

Yeah, fair points, I suppose I just dont look at it that way, I surveyed it from a gearing standpoint, and the cap is fine when looking at it from that angle.

I wouldn't be surprised if they relaxed the cap on the elites soon , as they realise it didn't really do anything to stem the progression into 69's :)

As an aside, does anyone know how to turn the notification off? I don't care that my award was changed from 2 to 0, I don't need any Elite Comm gear and just run the things for fun and to help my guildies gear up, it's really annoying now.

You are not penalized.

You are not restrict to any content (if you are Sub, not F2P).

You are not restricted to amount of tokens (i.e. gear) you can get from any number of raids you do per day.

run operations and get your gear

your ability to get raid content gear doing solo playing should be restricted as it is

week limit is enough to buy some pieces that can not be fet in ops - relics and so on

play for fun, not for comms!

I've cleared each operation HM boss every week since 2.0. The gear you get from FPs/comms is truly itemized bad (which I like) it makes clearing the content and getting 69/72 tokens mean a lot more and requires you the player to raid to get the best enhancements/mods .

My issue with the system is that you cap if you're a raider by clearing the content, while to cap on ultimate comms (unless you do 16M) you have to do each weekly and you'll hit 152/150 for the weekly cap (which is fine) Elite comms you hit the cap in two days.

I'd like if they added a conversion system where you could trade elite comms into basic (relics) which allowed you to reset your weekly cap once you converted those into a different comm type or something.

200 is simply not enough.

Edited by JDotter

• 1 month later...