Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for updates to the CE vendor.

What about legacy bound vanity helmets with little to no stats and armor, just so you can a few cooler cutsceens and conversations in the start? Then after that you can always use them for roleplaying.

• 1 month later...

i for one wont buy another collectors edition from them if this is how they treat us. repeatedly they said updates, im a returning player back from beta and the head start program. i am shocked to see just a taunton pet over a years time. They have so much cosmetic fluff stuff for the cartel coins why not allow us to get a emperior chair but with a different color, or nihlus mask or something. Seriously this is one of the reason i got the collectors edition is for this reason. And now its useless.

Bioware you are making one bad decision after another in reguards to having a good relationship with your paid collector editions . i am at a loss with so much work going into cosmetic gear and skins for pack for the cartel that they cant reskin or do something for us. Considering we paid a hell of a premium well over 100 dollars and now the game is free. So i paid 100 bucks for a statue and security key nice.

Get with the program bioware and lets start updating the collector editon vendor with some cool looking goodies

i would've guessed they'd add some stuff for at least their 1year anniversary

From Dulfy: ( http://dulfy.net/2012/11/16/swtor-f2p-future-content-interview-with-damion-schubert/ )

Most of our development effort will focus on keeping the cartel market fresh and full of awesome stuff to purchase. That being said, I definitely have it on my to-do list to revisit these secondary vendors in the future.

Pretty much tells us their focus right now, and sadly the Collector's Edition and VIP vendors have been reduced to being "Secondary Vendors".

They say they will revisit them in the future, but given how I feel about the company right now, I don't have high hopes for that happening anytime soon.

From Dulfy: ( http://dulfy.net/2012/11/16/swtor-f2p-future-content-interview-with-damion-schubert/ )

Pretty much tells us their focus right now, and sadly the Collector's Edition and VIP vendors have been reduced to being "Secondary Vendors".

They say they will revisit them in the future, but given how I feel about the company right now, I don't have high hopes for that happening anytime soon.

oh cmon thats just dumb. is it too much to work on 1-2 items for each big patch or something. damn

oh cmon thats just dumb. is it too much to work on 1-2 items for each big patch or something. damn

That'd be 1-2 items for each big patch they'd feel like they're wasting time/money on, since they already took our money. To hell with keeping promises.

Edited by Sanctioned

Honestly, all they'd have to do is put some of the stuff from the cartel market into the CE vendor, it would be awesome. CE owners could buy off the vendor or from the Cartel market. Would be a nice perk.

Stop with logic, you just stop that right now!

Stop with logic, you just stop that right now!

Actually, logic-wise, the suggestion is incompatible because the incentive is that the CE vendor will be regularly stocked with exclusive items obtainable nowhere else but the CE vendor.

Accepting CM items being sold in CE vendor would be willfully allowing EAWare to get away with not fulfilling the feature they incentivized.

Unfortunately, we just have to accept that we got ripped off. It isn't the first time I gave someone money for something they promised in the future and didn't deliver. Hopefully, I'll make the mistake less in the future.

Bioware will definitely never sell me a collector's edition of anything again, though. That's for sure.

Yes. :)

The next time someone from BioWare pops into a thread to give us some feedback, we should all remember this post, and roll our eyes.

No more benefit of the doubt. No more, "Thanks for chiming in, BioWare." We don't owe BioWare any of our patience, not anymore. They responded in February to this thread; responded, and then did nothing.

Take a good look at this post, and remember that BioWare's public statements cannot be trusted. BioWare's words are not backed by action.

This thread deserves to remain on the front page, a reminder of all of the empty promises made by this company.

-Macheath.

Yes. :)

I'll be old and grey by the time they decide to have any really cool items for the CE owners in that vendor. **** the Cartel Market and your greed. Stop updating that market and put some of those exclusive items in the CE vendor as it was supposed to be. We paid for it, now deliver!

A year gone by and no update?? Guess where we know where their loyalties lie.......BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP

Blimey....a year...

It takes lots to make me feel bitter about something, but as a CE owner, realizing its been this long is just taking the mickey.

I of course realize they need to make money, put out more endgame content, squash bugs etc.

But a year....The amount of art assets they have added to the game in that time, they could of dropped a small handful of items in the CE vendor to keep the CE (Wishful thinking) players happy.

Ok, so not only am I bitter, I'm feeling a little sad now. It's like they just done care.