2.0 sage damage

sinfulace

Not really if you take into account that you are five levels higher than you used to be, people have more HP, most (all) other AC have higher burst and we're still in light armor. Nothing changed. People read "buff" but fail to put it in context. Let's see how fun it is to stand still and channel when other AC'es can hit you for 5K back to back on the run (PvP).

Not really if you take into account that you are five levels higher than you used to be, people have more HP, most (all) other AC have higher burst and we're still in light armor. Nothing changed. People read "buff" but fail to put it in context. Let's see how fun it is to stand still and channel when other AC'es can hit you for 5K back to back on the run (PvP).

considering i am in starter gear with no augs and am not min/maxed it's not to bad

I'd like to point out that the burst shown in that 2.0 video has always existed (not with those numbers mind you), i liked doing it in pvp from time to time. Especially with the old-style project it was lethal. you'd cast the project before the turbulence and they'd land at the same time, followed very closely by the insta cast wave.

I really do miss that feeling of power with that current animation.

I'd like to point out that the burst shown in that 2.0 video has always existed (not with those numbers mind you),

QFT

Main difference in 2.0 is the extra Turb proc.

Edited by Ycoga