Modded Curved Hilt Lightsaber for Sith Juggernaut

jomfalcona

Is it possible to get an orange level curved-hilt LS for a sith jugg? Most of the curved-hilt sabers I've seen are bound on pickup for sorcs and marauders. I read somewhere that it's a rare drop on tat and alderaan but I have no idea where. Any tips?

Is it possible to get an orange level curved-hilt LS for a sith jugg? Most of the curved-hilt sabers I've seen are bound on pickup for sorcs and marauders. I read somewhere that it's a rare drop on tat and alderaan but I have no idea where. Any tips?

I tried for about 2 days to get the rumored world drop from Tat, I honestly don't think it exists. if it did I would have seen one on the GTN in the month I was checking also. But there was a heroic quest phased instance that you could run, that had a boss at the end with a better then average chance to drop orange / purple gear. You would run in kill him run out reset phase, but like I said I NEVER saw the orange curved lightsaber drop. Or found any forum post or any confirmation from anyone that one even drops. Sorry I don't have the details on the quest, this was back in March or April of 2012 when I was trying.

Best thing you can do is hit 50, buy the tionese tanking lighsaber, and rip out the mods unless you plan on tanking.

I tried for about 2 days to get the rumored world drop from Tat, I honestly don't think it exists. if it did I would have seen one on the GTN in the month I was checking also. *clipped*

I fell for this too on my Jugg, there are two curved hilts as rewards for doing heroics on Tat but only if you're a Marauder sadly. I can confirm there is a willpower one that drops randomly on Alderaan (got it on my sentinel and gave it to my Sage) but it's a 1% random drop.

http://www.torhead.com/item/71AU7qn/diabolists-meditation-lightsaber

and I did find a lv 25 version on the gtn when I was leveling that I liked the name of and remodded (cost me $27k for the saber)

http://www.torhead.com/item/3ymo78z/diabolists-legion-lightsaber

They're cool looking when held with one hand but the look is kinda lost when held with 2 hands like the juggernaut does.

• 1 year later...
War Anarch is curved hilt I believe. You only need to finish the Jedi Prisoner story arc in order to get it.

EDIT:

PvP vendor also has it for sale I believe.

http://www.torhead.com/item/eDbns1p/war-anarchs-lightsaber

That isn't the lightsaber hilt..

This is the Curved Hilt Lightsaber model.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fqghkGJ/dread-grandmaster-marauders-offhand-saber

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

That isn't the lightsaber hilt..

It is curved as well last I checked.

Yet again, the OP is looking for a Curved Hilt LS and last I checked, the one I mentioned is ALSO curved. Simple as that.

No harm done with bringing up more options to the table one would think. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The one I linked above is the curved lightsaber hilt the one you linked isn't.

You probably need to have your eyes checked. The one I linked to has a curved Hilt as well.

It's not the model he wants so it doesn't matter.

And like I said, unlike some people who only post in certain threads in order to derail them, I am merely trying to point out another alternative. It's up to the OP to CHOOSE if he fancies it or not.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You probably need to have your eyes checked. The one I linked to has a curved Hilt as well.

The "curve" you're talking about is barely there and that hilt is irrelevant anyways because it's not the hilt the original poster if he's even still here was looking for, which the one I linked is the hilt he wants.

The "curve" you're talking about is barely there and that hilt is irrelevant anyways because it's not the hilt the original poster if he's even still here was looking for, which the one I linked is the hilt he wants.

From not being curved at all to actually being curved just "barely". You're making progress it would seem. :rolleyes:

Also, once again, look above: I'm trying to provide an alternative that may or may NOT suit the OP's personal tastes. It's up to him to decide, not you last I checked.

From not being curved at all to actually being curved just "barely". You're making progress it would seem. :rolleyes:

Also, once again, look above: I'm trying to provide an alternative that may or may NOT suit the OP's personal tastes. It's up to him to decide, not you last I checked.

Why are you so hostile? I was merely correcting your mistake with the right lightsaber hilt that the OP wanted. (assuming they still play as this thread was created over a year ago)

Why are you so hostile? I was merely correcting your mistake with the right lightsaber hilt that the OP wanted. (assuming they still play as this thread was created over a year ago)

First, I wasn't hostile but rather objective. Second, there was no mistake of mine since I merely pointed out that the hilt I brought up is ALSO curved. Nothing more.

The mistake was yours really, namely when you first said the hilt wasn't curved, only to admit that - in your words - it was just barely.

Ergo, as I said repeatedly, there should be no harm done in presenting people with another CHOICE. It's up to them to decide if they're interested or not.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I think you need to get your eyes checked, that is not a curved hilt. It's a regular straight-hilt lightsaber with a dent in it at the most and I don't know how you can possibly define it as curved.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071030225521/starwars/images/8/85/DookuSaber-MR.jpg

That is a curved hilt lightsaber. Not what you linked, not in the slightest. Hell I don't even think the design is curved at all, it looks more like the "curved" part is just the metal removed and replaced with a black grip and it's still a solid straight-hilt lightsaber.

A curved hilt lightsaber has a hilt that, you know, actually bends at an angle.

Edited by Transairion

I think you need to get your eyes checked, that is not a curved hilt. It's a regular straight-hilt lightsaber with a dent in it at the most and I don't know how you can possibly define it as curved.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071030225521/starwars/images/8/85/DookuSaber-MR.jpg

That is a curved hilt lightsaber. Not what you linked, not in the slightest. Hell I don't even think the design is curved at all, it looks more like the "curved" part is just the metal removed and replaced with a black grip and it's still a solid straight-hilt lightsaber.

A curved hilt lightsaber has a hilt that, you know, actually bends at an angle.

Is that Count Dooku's?

May be wrong but I think for the warrior the Tatoonie Bonus Series gives out a curved main hand saber. Now granted when the last time I did the bonus series for a Jugg was back at launch so it may have changed since then.

The Marauder bonus on Tat gives the curved off-hand I think. But i've been checking GTN for the last few days and have seen nothing. I'm not even sure they are a part of SWTOR anymore...

Sadly I do not thing there are any of that model for LS juggers. The marauder gets a main-hand it the Tatooine bonus series(I think there is also a heroic that gives the marauder an off-hand as well)

Anyways this lightsaber model is so cool my jedi guardian went DS for it :D

Edited by jankiel

First, I wasn't hostile but rather objective. Second, there was no mistake of mine since I merely pointed out that the hilt I brought up is ALSO curved. Nothing more.

The mistake was yours really, namely when you first said the hilt wasn't curved, only to admit that - in your words - it was just barely.

Ergo, as I said repeatedly, there should be no harm done in presenting people with another CHOICE. It's up to them to decide if they're interested or not.

The model you linked is one of several that share the same wire-frame with different textures. You could say it has a "contoured grip", but it is most certainly NOT the curved-hilt model (which has an entirely different wire-frame).