What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

ConCube

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a Grey Jedi. I doubt I could submit to the Jedi teachings exact because I'd likely kill most people that tried to kill me. However, I'm also a generous person and often put others before myself. If I wasn't force sensitive, then I'd definitely rather just be out of the way.

A young padawan with great interest in history and the mysteries of the force. Would eventually travel to worlds like Telos, what's left of Manaan, and other presumably dead planets. Try to understand and feel wounds in the force more. Love that type of stuff :D

• 3 weeks later...
If I were Force sensitive, then I would join the Jedi to learn how to use the force and get a lightsaber, but then I may end up leaving due to some of their ideals and put my self into a self imposed exile or something and just wander the galaxy and do good.

If I was Force sensitive, I would likely join the Jedi Order. I would prefer a more scholarly or diplomatic position. I never really was one for one of the heroic Jedi.

If I had no abilities in the Force, I would likely be somewhere in a medical or research capacity. Exercising my mind while still doing good for the Republic.

If force sensitive, either a gray Jedi or a mild Sith, depends on where I'm born.

I would have made a fine Je'daii

If not force sensitive, either a scientist or an archaeologist, whether it is Rep or Imp depends on where I'm born.

If there is a war on like in SWToR, I am most likely dead.

• 3 weeks later...
If I were force sensitive, I would make a great Jedi diplomat or emissary or what have you. Im very non-confrontational and get what I want in real life by being subtle, persuasive and generally very nice. If not force sensitive, I'd probably want to be a socialite living in one of the galaxy's major metropolises. I would even have my own holonet program, "Housewives of Nar Shaddaa".

I would be the undercover agent for the Republic working in an Imperial gun factory knocking the gun sights askew and attaching the barrels crooked so Storm Troopers couldn't shoot straight.

Because nothing else can explain that awful accuracy on their part.

If I was Force-sensitive, I would just hope that I'd be lucky enough to fall away from the indoctrination of the sith/jedi. Lord knows I don't want to be repressed like jedi or bat-**** insane like the sith. I'd rather go out there and make my own justice, my own code

If I wasn't, I'd just be your typical salary man working in Coruscant.

Edited by ValeGreiger

If i was a force sensitive I'd want to be recruited in the Jedi order, then strive to become battlemaster. When i'd feel like the order couldn't teach me anything more id go into exile to learn more about the force by myself, when i'd reach the full extent of my potential id create a new order for force sensitives who are against the teachings of the jedi and sith code, teaching them the full extent of the force, not devide the force into dark and light, but simply as the force. It would be a neutral order, not participating in the corrupted war.