Media Keys and Fullscreen.

DjSnazzyduds

Now I know this is not really Star Wars related, however being that gaming forums are filled with people of all sorts of tech savvy backgrounds, I hope to get an answer.

I use a simple Logitech MK320 keyboard and mouse wireless combo. Yes I know it isn't some fancy schmancy gaming keyboard, but it does what it's intended to do :p. Moving on, I use iTunes to play music while I play the game in full screen.

My issue is that whenever I am fullscreen, I can't change my music using the media buttons. I would have to minimize, skip with my mouse and then back into the game. I have no idea what is wrong. I do remember there was a point I could use the media keys, but now it has become a bit frustrating.

Hope someone has some answers! Thanks for your time!

Only thing I could think of is the software controlling the media software, most likely SetPoint in this case, does not have administrator privileges. Just like how vent needs elevated privileges for PTT to work properly.

right click the icon on your desktop if it has one and open file location, from there just right click and set as admin. I have a G11 and for mine to work i have to have g-keys work on admin. Edited by Shingara

right click the icon on your desktop if it has one and open file location, from there just right click and set as admin.

Though you weren't being clear as to what to click. I decided to set iTunes as administrator and it seems to work so far =]. Thanks guys for the help!

• 2 years later...

I realize this thread is old, but I've had this issue for a long time and never bothered trying to figure it out until today.

Running in fullscreen windowed does not solve the issue, but running iTunes as admin worked for me as well.