Razer Naga setup

Hey guys I just got my razer naga molten edition in from amazon. I am trying to configure it for swtor but am having a few problems so far.

1) I can't get the razer synapse 2.0 to recognize that the mouse is plugged in, even after I made sure to update the firmware of the mouse.

2) Tried to bind in game and wasn't able to bind my quickslots while clicking the button on the mouse. Now I'm a noob to keybinding so could be doing this wrong. But am I able to bind my 1st quickslot on my naga? And should I be on the "num" or "123" if I use a laptop that doesn't have a number pad?

Thank you so much for any help I'm really wanting to give this a shot soon

Hey guys I just got my razer naga molten edition in from amazon. I am trying to configure it for swtor but am having a few problems so far.

1) I can't get the razer synapse 2.0 to recognize that the mouse is plugged in, even after I made sure to update the firmware of the mouse.

2) Tried to bind in game and wasn't able to bind my quickslots while clicking the button on the mouse. Now I'm a noob to keybinding so could be doing this wrong. But am I able to bind my 1st quickslot on my naga? And should I be on the "num" or "123" if I use a laptop that doesn't have a number pad?

Thank you so much for any help I'm really wanting to give this a shot soon

Download drivers from the razors website.

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

Every mouse has its own specific driver.

* Not sure about the number pad.. lol

- Mine is set on the number pad...

Edited by Valperion