Who has access and is still on the forums?

Cypherioth

Rather than trying to make a comment in another post. My question is simple who is still chatting on forums rather than playing?

I am curious how many fanboys who defend this staggering early access actually exist and still don't have access.

Based on what i have read and seen, the only people bashing the unhappy are those already playing the game.

I really wonder how many pre-orders who are not in are actually bashing those who are unhappy?

I can't understand how people who are playing the game already, have any right to comment against those who are unhappy about not playing!

If your playing the game then **** and go play... I am glad you pre ordered and feel you are special because you have your parents to buy you things or you blindly order games without testing them, or the last one your order went through.

for all those who don't take leap of faiths or had issues ordering I understand how you feel.

Before I am pegged as some unhappy child who is mad I am not in. I don't really care, because I won't even really be able to play till tomorrow. I just can't believe all the people who already have game access feel they have a right to judge and poke fun at those who are still waiting for an invite!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it is a video game. I have access but can't play because I have a job and kids. I'm not gonna go home and yell at my kids because I can't play a video game (I'm going to yell at them because they are ********s). It is early access to a game that most of the whiners will have in less than 2 days. The uproar is hilarious at best.

odd I beta tested for 2 weeks had no queues well the first weekend I did but after that it seemed clean.

As I said the only people who are bashing the complainers are those who already play but want to come on forums and insult those who don't!

It is nice to see you guys are mature enough to say your in and that's that!

Yeah its the mob camping and picking up/destorying items that has lead to this staggered entry otherwise it'd be more frustrating. In the Beta I twice had someone run in and take a quest item from infront of me, so I sat on it till it was available again. - gaming courtesy is few and far between.

Rather than trying to make a comment in another post. My question is simple who is still chatting on forums rather than playing?

I am curious how many fanboys who defend this staggering early access actually exist and still don't have access.

Based on what i have read and seen, the only people bashing the unhappy are those already playing the game.

I really wonder how many pre-orders who are not in are actually bashing those who are unhappy?

I can't understand how people who are playing the game already, have any right to comment against those who are unhappy about not playing!

If your playing the game then **** and go play... I am glad you pre ordered and feel you are special because you have your parents to buy you things or you blindly order games without testing them, or the last one your order went through.

for all those who don't take leap of faiths or had issues ordering I understand how you feel.

Before I am pegged as some unhappy child who is mad I am not in. I don't really care, because I won't even really be able to play till tomorrow. I just can't believe all the people who already have game access feel they have a right to judge and poke fun at those who are still waiting for an invite!

MANY of us are at work.. were we cant play... so we hit the forums..

I had HOUR 1 access and already have 2 chars past 15..

servers were packed last night and will have double that amount tonight.

odd I beta tested for 2 weeks had no queues well the first weekend I did but after that it seemed clean.

As I said the only people who are bashing the complainers are those who already play but want to come on forums and insult those who don't!

It is nice to see you guys are mature enough to say your in and that's that!

I'm in, and I think the complaining is silly (would people rather have the servers crash, and no one play for a month while they try to get all the problems worked out?), but in my defense, I also thought complainers were silly yesterday when I wasn't in.

And by the by, I am also at work and cannot play. Won't be home for another hour. =/

Because it is a video game. I have access but can't play because I have a job and kids. I'm not gonna go home and yell at my kids because I can't play a video game (I'm going to yell at them because they are ********s). It is early access to a game that most of the whiners will have in less than 2 days. The uproar is hilarious at best.

Its the idea that even though we all pre ordered people are starting different times and can't play with their friends.

Not all friends will make alts to appease their friends who are late in.

I always yell at my kids for being ****s btw lol

I have more issues with people commenting on those who cant play, while they can. More than the actual early access itself!