Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally broke the 20k mark. So to celebrate, I wanted to add my Achievement score to this list for the first time. :)

Player Name: Gamman

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Number of Achievement Points: 20200

Tab Completions: Check the screenshot below

Screenshot: Here's the link

Edited by Gamman

Up to 29805 myself and back into the grind.

2.7 brought two new ships to GSF, two new flashpoints, and NiM operations achievements (including to NiM DP, which are not available yet, even though you can practice some elements already on story mode). Point totals have changed as follows (and have been recalculated accordingly):

GSF: 2920 – 3120

FPs: 7060 – 7680

Ops: 4210 – 4510

And because Bioware like to screw with me and change the order of achievements ever major patch, Space is now above Events.

No real achievement fixes for 2.7, alas. Hopefully a fix for burning Markin or something is incoming in the near future.

Also, if anyone else has experience with achievement mergers/server transfers, please let me know.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Name - Zykkal

Server - The Harbinger

Number of Achievements Points - 13020

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t445/Perf_Cell/Achievements-Overview-041914_zps1d2ed0ba.jpg

No update last week as I was power lvling my Jugg. It paid off because I got Imperial Die Hard thanks to 2 double XP wknds. I'm going back 2 GSF and OPs until the next Double XP wkd next month were I go for Republic Die Hard.

Not really a hardcore hunter here (more an amateuristic attention towards getting pesky achievement points :p). Good to see those +30k achievements.

Anyway, not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I guess not since I don't see a note in the 1st post.

Whats the idea behind a 100% leaderboard? Bioware will add new flashpoints or operations for example, lowering the 100% to a sub100% percentage. This will render all scores invalid again.

Up to 30200. I think you broke 30k the exact same day that I did, Kwich.

Whats the idea behind a 100% leaderboard? Bioware will add new flashpoints or operations for example, lowering the 100% to a sub100% percentage. This will render all scores invalid again.

The idea behind having individual categories up to 100% is in part to give recognition to those who have literally done everything in that section of the game, while showing which achievement hunters participate most in what aspects of the game (because where overall points come from can vary considerably).

You’re right in that updates cause percentages to fall from 100%, though the expectation is that the most dedicated will keep grinding until they’ve reached 100% (or another high percentage) again and continue to play the game. I recalculate all percentages when new content is released, since I know the before/after total achievement points for each category. When anyone hits 100% on anything, I note the date and folks fall into order accordingly. Of course, the date is erased when new content is added.

*EDIT* - I read something about this in data mining (as it wasn't listed in the patch notes), but Saleucami Fleet Action can now be completed again, so 100% for Space is once again possible. Just use ProTorps to destroy the ship's bridge and it should pop up for you.

The Rakghoul World Boss "Rakghoul Overlord" now respawns on the Republic world of Taris as intended.

They fixed overlord on Taris. Go get it before it breaks :D

Missed that, thanks.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

For the record, there are few bug fix with the last patch :

Just like Rakghoul Overlord on Taris, Boss Zraska and th Ancestral Sith Dreadnought have a regular pop time now. That was a nice surprise ;)

Also, they fix Saleucami, so I finally get my 100% Space achievement, and I see I'm not the one :rak_03:

Update

Name: Scerra'cyon (Hal'cyon Legacy)

Server: Jung-Ma

Achievement Points: 34045 (Screenshot)

Got the "grinding" Player vs. Player achievements done (healing and damage). Don't think i'm gonna try to improve on those numbers there. Hopefully i can at least get the new Tacticals done soon.

Still no time to do GSF :( And still no Transfers from US to EU :(

(Still don't get why they don't want my money)

---

On a more general note - they have new achievements on the PTS under Events, seems to be related to the Galactic Strongholds and some sort of Gambling.

And congratulations on those reaching the magical 30k mark - your grinding will get harder from now on ;)