Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

Sirokai

That's the boat I'm in... looking back at the revanite robes, those are amazing and I wish there was a way to re-obtain previous gear like that. Looking at the other sets available (ie what you listed or the dark acolyte's robe) there really isn't anything that matches quite like the saber marshal's robe does. Sad times. :jawa_frown:

The biggest problem I have with the Nylite is that my Black Hole pants scale to a dark purple instead of black

I'm kind of hoping they make the cloak that he wore, his full outfit was pretty sweet from KOTOR... anyway i love the mask except for close up where you can see the face is there and just painted black, it would look better if you just saw no face close up.

That's not your face. :) It's black face mask under the white one. When you talk, the mouth doesn't move. Also - on my pureblood it doesn't have the bone structure there. Makes me wonder if Nihilus didn't really wear a two piece mask with one black on the inside and one white on the upper half. After all Nihilus had no body, he was a Dark Side presence.

Just to follow up on this post... I put in a ticket to see if I could, by any long shot, have the revanite questline chest piece restored (Saber Marshal's Robe) from... something like 11 months ago? Here's the response I got to the ticket:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/27/2012 - SWTOR CSR: Dear **********,

Thank you for contacting us with your restoration request. We have investigated your report and want to let you know that we will restore the Saber Marshal's Robe to your account. Please be advised that we're working on this restoration for you and will restore your item as soon as possible.

(Typical chitchat about not needing to put in a 2nd ticket)

Kind Regards,

(Customer Service Rep's Name)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind is pretty much blown and I'm incredibly grateful for this. =o gg bioiware customer support, +1.

• 4 weeks later...
I have to bump, because it is really ridiculous, now there is revan's mask, you can match colors with it, so why not nihilus mask? the bone part should always stay the same? YES! but the cloth? it should match other armors, come on it's really hard to match it with anything...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...