Differences Between Republic and Empire Class Stories

Kookabura

Hey everyone

I am just wondering if anyone has seen the huge difference between the Republic and Empire class stories.

Currently i am playing through the Jedi Knight, Trooper, Imperial Agent and the Inquisitor, and i see a vast difference between the quests. I feel the Repubilc classes focus more on fighting the Empire, the Jedi Knight has to defeat Darth Angral and the Emperor while the Inquisitor focus on gaining more power and joining the Dark Council.

Edited by JovethGonzalez

• 3 years later...
There's most definitely a difference but what I've been seeing is that Empire players seems to have to do a lot more on certain planets than Republic players. For instance, my Smuggler just got done on Tatooine with both her class story and the story arc, which took about four hours maximum. My Bounty Hunter, on the other hand, just landed on the planet and already seems to have to do more to finish the story arc. I've also gotten this feeling between my Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior.

The JC you work to the Jedi in chapter 1, then the Republic for the rest, Trooper is definetly all Rebuplic all the time. Smuggler is least dependant, but chapter 3 is as a republic servant. JK is also republic all the way.

SW works for Baras, then the Emperors Hand, never really for the Empire. SI is all out for himself, plain and simple. BH starts out independent, but like the Smuggler becomes a lackey by chapter 3. IA is really the only one who works mostly for the Empire in his story.

From what I've seen in playing through all the storylines the gist tends to be the Republic's a lot of fumbling like fish out of water while needing screw ups salvaged and fighting the Empire while the Empire's a mix of trying to further the Empire's goals and dealing with petty Sith powerplays. I highly recommend going through each class's storyline because you end up getting a much better idea of everything going on officially and behind the scenes.

The JC you work to the Jedi in chapter 1, then the Republic for the rest, Trooper is definetly all Rebuplic all the time. Smuggler is least dependant, but chapter 3 is as a republic servant. JK is also republic all the way.

SW works for Baras, then the Emperors Hand, never really for the Empire. SI is all out for himself, plain and simple. BH starts out independent, but like the Smuggler becomes a lackey by chapter 3. IA is really the only one who works mostly for the Empire in his story.

If and only if you choose to stay loyal to the Empire. Your other choices are "loyal to Darth Janus", "that republic isn't so bad," and "for MEEEE because you mind-warped me!!!"

I believe the biggest reason is empire players supposedly are playing the role of the bad guy but you could say that the empire is not the bad guy, Another point is that you get to play as like darth vader and darth sidious and how they rose in the ranks leading the empire.

do you like free stuff of course you do click for free rewards and free 7 day subscription... it's my referral link.

http://www.swtor.com/r/QB2mkx

Edited by BLESSEDGIRTHMA