Newly returned player soon to be 50 for the first time

Derkaderb

Hello.

I recently reactivated my sub after almost one year of inactivity. Kinda say I really like it again. Specially the ability to let you respec wherever you are.

I'm gonna aim to get to level 50 this night with my Jedi Sage, and would be highly appreciated with some tips and advice on what to do once I get there. Im completly lost in like everything now after this break I had.

I'm gonna play a healing build once me and my friends are level 50 and then start to do some Flashpoints.

But what should I do after I dinged 50 to gear up as fast as possible? Any nice Heroics quests etc?

Ive got full Custom gear so gonna try to fix level 49 Armoring, Mods and Enhancements for me and my companions directly.

Thanks in advance.

You will be given enough tionese comms once you hit 50 to get a full set of tionese gear so you wont need any lvl 49 mods for your self. After that I would recommend reading up on the story mode guides for eternity vault and karagga's palace and use group finder to run those. Do the gree event as well, the world bosses there drop black hole gear.