Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

TheSeventhJedi

Next question how much is everyone willing to pay for these on the GTN? It can vary by server and on The Harbinger I can only imagine how much the throne will be selling for!

I would love one of the new sabers or weapons with the sights! The holo trainers would be great too as you match that with the mail/repair droids and you can stay out in the field forever!

Not really seeing anything that is interesting enough for me to say: "oooo-ahhhh!". Think the gambling boxes are worthless and a waste of time for a very small chance at a shiny drop.

I couldn't care less about the xp bonuses since I play for story and am not much interested in ops when I get yet another toon to 50 anyway. I don't pvp either so the weekly passes are worthless as well. I don't care about pets nor another new ride - you can only ride one at a time anyway and most of the rides in game look like *****. And what use is a hologram that does nothing either?

As an RPer, I AM interested in quality of life items and how my toon looks... the items that are shown there vaguely pique my interest - but nothing stands out. being able to wear a helm/mask under my hood is something that I might want... but they haven't fixed that bug yet to my knowledge.

So in a couple days they are going to give me close to 2k cartel coins that I don't yet know what I'm going to do with...

the Throne but since it became a SPEEDER, no thanks. freaking lame Idea of making a throne into a SPEEDER controlled and moved by force.... such crap....

If that bothers you... then just summon it and then don't drive around in it. Keep it stationary and bask in the force. ;)

You have the Power! :D

Edited by Andryah

The chances of the super rare items dropping is so low that I am not even going to worry about acquiring them. Should one fall my way with my free pack a month then Yipee! If it doesn't no big deal but I'm not going to kill myself grindin the astronomical sums people are going to put them on the GTN for