Inspiration to play a Knight?

Bird_of_Thunder

One major reason is because I wanted to continue my saga from KOTOR and KOTOR II. I had been Revan and I had been the Jedi Exile...even if they were dead (at least I assumed so at the time), I wanted to continue their legacy as the hero of the Jedi Order and the Republic.

Another reason is, as you said, because of Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Darach. They were just so awesome...from the moment I saw those trailers I knew I'd be a Knight.

I rolled my night as an answer to my warrior.

but he actually became the cornerstone of my current legacy line.

the warrior pretty much becomes a revenge story after you are betrayed but the knights story actually seems to stay the same the whole way through as you become the key to destroying the emperor even going so far as the tie in the final arc of the book Revan.

My reasons were simple.

1. I had three Sith characters (DPS assassin, DPS marauder, and medic agent) and I needed a Republic character to get HK-51.

2. I never played a tank before, and wanted to learn it.

I had initially planned to abandon the Jedi Knight Guardian after getting HK-51, but the story isn't so bad and it is kind of fun being a tank. The Empire Sith characters are so great because you can guilt-free fry everything in sight, with the Jedi I *feel* should do the "right thing".

As an aside I'd say the Agent Medic is much harder to play. Healers in general are a lot of work, which may explain why she is still only mid twenties level.