Themed Raid (vid) - All Stealth EC

Ascension Strikes Back of Begeren Colony hosts our first themed raid: An all stealther story mode EC.

The rules? They're pretty simple, you have to be able to stealth! Skipping trash was a joy and killing bosses was fun; we even ninja'ed the chests. Not everything was a breeze though, as it took us a bit to coordinate the stealths.

As you may be able to tell... I have a large love for The Legend of Zelda. Please excuse the oddities that come about from this. In fact, if you're looking for something with super high quality and craft, you might not want to click on the link.

Check out the vid

Also, because I know everyone is thinking the question "What is the 2nd themed raid?" It's "Bring your family to raid" day! Our geared raid members are getting their spouses/parents/children on Teamspeak and on our characters and we're going to coach them through Story Mode Eternity vault! Get ready for some laughs on Soa! Time TBD.

Check out the vid

Ha ha that was great :jawa_biggrin: !!! And the editing was nice really !

Also, because I know everyone is thinking the question "What is the 2nd themed raid?" It's "Bring your family to raid" day! Our geared raid members are getting their spouses/parents/children on Teamspeak and on our characters and we're going to coach them through Story Mode Eternity vault! Get ready for some laughs on Soa! Time TBD.

Oh I definitely want to see this ! When you have it done and uploaded on YouTube : in case you create a new thread for it, please do update this thread as well so I don't miss it (suscribed to the thread he he).

Thanks ! :jawa_smile:

I took my brand new 50 Shadow into HM MP, trying for the last HK piece.

All I have to wear is the free Recruit stuff they gave me, which apparently doesn't cut it according to the rest of my party.

So... after they all bailed cus we couldn't down the first Droid boss...

I stealthed all the way to Kilran solo.

I was able to kill off his guards, one at a time. But as I was about to start on him, they respawned.

Shortly before I ported out and called it a day, I had the thought of doing the same thing here.

Take some Shadows and Scoundrels, and just going after Kilran.

I took my brand new 50 Shadow into HM MP, trying for the last HK piece.

All I have to wear is the free Recruit stuff they gave me, which apparently doesn't cut it according to the rest of my party.

So... after they all bailed cus we couldn't down the first Droid boss...

I stealthed all the way to Kilran solo.

I was able to kill off his guards, one at a time. But as I was about to start on him, they respawned.

Shortly before I ported out and called it a day, I had the thought of doing the same thing here.

Take some Shadows and Scoundrels, and just going after Kilran.

Except you get free Tionese now, which is way better in PvE than Recruit.