smuggler/gunslinger mission help

MandalorManiac

I think I may have missed a step in my characters progression. I left Ord Mantel for Coruscant, following the story, I get to Coruscant pick up a few general missions, completed them but I have nothing for my path...I think I skipped a step or something not sure what happened. Anyway first off i hope I am making sense and if so, is there a way i can roll back or can someone set me back on the right path? Thanks

Have you finished all your class missions on Ord mantell? If you open your Quest log (L) you should see if you have any left under "Class" .

Unless you abandoned the quest, you should always have one step of the class quest.

If you abandoned it by mistake, you can always get it back from the last questgiver where you stopped the mssion.

Have you finished all your class missions on Ord mantell? If you open your Quest log (L) you should see if you have any left under "Class" .

Unless you abandoned the quest, you should always have one step of the class quest.

If you abandoned it by mistake, you can always get it back from the last questgiver where you stopped the mssion.

Thanks. gonna give that a shot. I checked "mission log" but not quest. When I landed on Coruscant I noticed that it was still saying I needed to travel there under my missions. I did go back to Ord Mantel and travel to Coruscant and it was still there...didn't think it was a big deal so abandoned. There wasn't anything that seemed key as far as meeting someone in that mission description so didn't think it was a big deal...Ant way heading back to Ord and see if I can't get right. Thanks

Thanks. gonna give that a shot. I checked "mission log" but not quest. When I landed on Coruscant I noticed that it was still saying I needed to travel there under my missions. I did go back to Ord Mantel and travel to Coruscant and it was still there...didn't think it was a big deal so abandoned. There wasn't anything that seemed key as far as meeting someone in that mission description so didn't think it was a big deal...Ant way heading back to Ord and see if I can't get right. Thanks

Looks like that little problem from back in Beta still hasn't been addressed.

When you finish with Ord Mantel, you are told to go to the spaceport to catch the shuttle to Coruscant. However, there's one small bit of unfinished business you need to take care of before leaving.

Instead of going to the east shuttle pad to go take the shuttle, go to the west shuttle pad to deal with that last bit of business. The quest markers on the map aren't particularly clear about this.