No LOOTS

ive found on 2 flashpoints if one or more of the group memebers die and run back in befor the encounter has wiped or completed no loot is givin.

example. doing a flashpoint we started to wipe. i ran back in and we still ended up wiping. we tried again and completed the encounter with out zerging and thre was no loot giving upon killing the boss.

ive seen this happen 3 or 4 diff times now.

kinda sucks when you spend time on an encounter and get no loots or creds for your trouble.

Happened to us today in Mandalorian Raiders... twas the second boss fight i think; the Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Inquisitor and IP?

We wiped a few times before we figured out what to. When they were all dead, finally...there was no loot!

Sad Panda... True story

Maybe a bug? /shrug

FIgured out the fix, temporary fix that is.

If as soon as u realize that loot isnt dropping or you guys wiped at a boss you should :

Check to see that lead can promote someone else to leader.

If lead can't promote everyone needs to promote original leader, it won't say your lead but you'll have lead options, ie promoting to leader.

Fix everytime for me since I like to 2 man flashpoints, ie we wipe alot.

earlier today, i wiped very early on at the last boss of hammer station. i started to run back, expected the group to wipe before i got back.

they were doing well and did not totally wipe, i got to the bridge that phases in and out and they were struggling. by the time i got across the bridge, one DPS was left and the boss was almost dead.

we pulled it out and we beat the boss, i was the last one standing. there was loot...

long story short, from my limited experience, releasing and rejoining a battle does not seem to have any effect on loot..