Do you think you will get in today?

DragonAgeOrgins

Simple question. Maybe if this thread keep's being updated we can see exactly who got in and who didn't. They PROMISED more people would get in today then yesterday to what extent. I do not know. They have more waves promised throughout the entire 6 day cycle. So likely a larger portion won't get in.

Also second question. Do you fear being camped now by higher levels?

Nope i dont think i will get in today cause all the servers have a light/standard loads, and they dont want to stress their servers (sarcasm)

When i purchased my CE there was no "up to 5 days early acess" it said, "5 days early access" it wasnt until after my purchase did the terms of what i bought changed. so i expect my 5 full days of early access.

SERVER STATUS LOADS

Edited by lllbarcodelll

not untill the 20th, but i hope to get my money back tomorrow so i really dont care about it anymore. they lost me and my money as a costumer for good, so as far im concerned they could be letting everyone in right now, and i still woulden't care.

not untill the 20th, but i hope to get my money back tomorrow so i really dont care about it anymore. they lost me and my money as a costumer for good, so as far im concerned they could be letting everyone in right now, and i still woulden't care.

Just curious, are you leaving because you aren't getting 7 days of early access?

I pre-ordered on 30 nov so I'll probably get in on the 19th or so.

Too bad I didn't investigate enough to known that the early access would be based on the date u pre-ordered, maybe I'd pre-ordered earlier but I thought I was "smart" holding on to my dear money as long as possible lol.

I do not think I will get in today either, and I will continue to be pissed off about how this is handled until I do. (Possible longer if I find the names I want are taken) Nothing any other frustrated potential customer says will change how I feel. I am angry at how this is being dealt with. Edited by Jessabeans