new expansion taking over Mon Calimari lv 55-60

plokimjiolp

They should add a new expansion where players are sent to the planet Mon Calimari toforce the enemy off the planet . If you succeed, you will gain their ships and shipyards. One complication is that the enemy is trying to do the same thing. So you have to fight either the republic or the empire to gain control of Mon Calimari and their ships.

I'd rather see Dantooine, but that's just me. Plenty of new and established lore to dig in there.

Mon Cal wouldn't be too bad, as the fight for the MonCal shipyards can make for a direct return to the Galactic War - MonCal can be a Republic world and the Empire is trying to seize the planet for the shipyards.

The Mon Cal homeworld would only be any good if they put swimming into the game. It's mostly water and some of their cities are under the surface. It would be a good idea for the war effort though. The Mon Cals are meant to have some of the best shipyards going, after Corellia, Kuat, and Bilbringi.

I disagree with raising the level cap though. I know it's going to happen eventually, but I wish they wouldn't because all they are doing is making old content obsolete.

I wish they would make a digital expansion that had to do with Mortis. It would be nice if "The Ones" were featured in the game. If you are republic you are having to help the Father and Daughter fight the Son who is helping the sith empire and at the same time he is trying to kill the Daughter. How about that instead of winning the Mon Calmaries favor?