Can't login

dipstik

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That game is good, though. This game is... not.

Why are you here and not there playing now exactly? I can answer that...I got really bored of it and I want to play this game.

And what the hell are you typing about? You'd be impressed by what they can do in a year with less staff and money? They aren't doing anything right now but failing horribly, so what are you even saying?

Make sense for once, please.

And why do you think they have less staff and money now exactly? Because they failed horribly in the first place and made a terrible game.

Sounds like you're just just having conversation with yourself, I'll leave you alone.

I'm sure they are trying, calm down.

Calm down my ***, we can't even log into the damn game :mad: Seriously if Bioware doesn't get their act in gear this sinking ship will drop even faster at this rate, biggest holiday of the year with TONS of ppl home and potentially more possible subscribers.....oh wait, nvm...game is down on Xmas eve day....yeah, brilliant Bioware, or should I say Biofail.

Edited by Belpheghor

Calm down my ***, we can't even log into the damn game :mad: Seriously if Bioware doesn't get their act in gear this sinking ship will drop even faster at this rate, biggest holiday of the year with TONS of ppl home and potentially more possible subscribers.....oh wait, nvm...game is down on Xmas eve day....yeah, brilliant Bioware, or should I say Biofail.

Go back to WoW, we don't serve your kind here.

I'm sure they didn't intend for this problem to happen man,. before you open your fat mouth remember the folks at BW are NOT home with their family. they're working. no doubt to get this game up, all so that ungreatful people like yourself can log into the game and contiune to hate on the people who made the game

Attitudes like yours ARE why over 2 mill subs left....:mad:

how did 2 million subs leave when 2 million was how much they sold during release then 1.5 million left dropping it to 500k then with f2p coming back up to 1.2 million so where do you get your numbers

and you know what its attitudes like yours that give mmo's a bad name they think they know how to make the perfect mmo when in fact they should just go back to wow and leave the people that actually like this game alone but then again every mmo forum is like this first page full of people complaining thinking they can do a better job so why not get off the couch and go do it

No seriously, if that's your reaction to a game going down for a couple hours you need to calm down and take a breather. It's not a big deal, go walk around, make a sandwich, talk to a friend, whatever...just take a chill pill my friend.

I'm sure they didn't intend for this problem to happen man,. before you open your fat mouth remember the folks at BW are NOT home with their family. they're working. no doubt to get this game up, all so that ungreatful people like yourself can log into the game and contiune to hate on the people who made the game

LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.