Race for Inquistor?

NightWolf_Killa

• 2 weeks later...
I went with human simply because of the SI's family history. That narrowed it down to 2 races, Sith and human, and Sith Purebloods in slavery didn't seem to fit considering their status in the Empire.

Sith Pureblood can fit the storyline. Most of the slaves of the Roman, Egyptian and Persian empires where their own people. You could find yourself in slavery, as a Pureblood, for a parent/grandparent's transgressions against the Empire, Sith code..whatever. Also, my Assassin and Sorc are both Sith so..it fits!

I second the rattataki suggestion. Definitely makes darkside corruption look great. PLUS, check out this description while keeping in mind the sith inquisitor storyline (isolated slave with a penchant for violence):

For eons, the Rattataki have been constantly battling themselves and their fellow inhabitants. Mostly isolated from the outside galaxy, the Rattataki quickly created new ways to kill each other. This penchant for violence has made the species infamous for seeking out any reason to fight.[1] Despite their own oppression and struggles, most Rattataki feel superior to and look down on other enslaved species.

Aaaand...Lawyered. :rak_03:

I went human because the slave markings covering his face looked the best. He's got a shaggy grey mane of hair and beard, plus the complexion that looks like a pox around his eyes.

He's light side and looks as corrupt as my DSV Marauder. :p

Mine is a Sith Purebood but I suggest you go human. A lot of the options dont really work with a sith pureblood. And even though it was written for aliens the ending doesn't work with a non human or sith pureblood so kinda stuck as human. Edited by Izorii

sith pureblood,why?because it makes no sense with the fact that you start as a slave.

Months-long debate on this topic prelaunch. I don't want to go back into it, and the OP didn't ask for opinions on whether or not it makes sense. Chiss makes even less sense than Pureblood, but if that's what he wants to play, that's what he'll play.

OP: I went Pureblood and haven't regretted it. The corruption looks dumb to me, so I don't use it, but it's quite noticeable. I go from red to looking like a flamingo who lost a fight.

I went Pureblood and I never regretted it (then again ALL of my characters are Purebloods). Corruption is a bit weird but far from a deal breaker. It says on the wiki that many Purebloods are slaves to both other Purebloods and humans. Plus, by the time you get off of Kaas you will see that it makes the most sense out of any of the other choices.

I like the Rattataki. There is a complexion that you can see the dark side coursing through their skin before you even begin the game. Looks pretty sweet plus they are already white and menacing imo.

I also favor the rattataki race. My main and 2 of my alts are rattataki females. You can certainly feel the menacing power when they enter the room. :)

I also do not use DS corruption. They look much better without it.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Mine is a Sith Purebood but I suggest you go human. A lot of the options dont really work with a sith pureblood. And even though it was written for aliens the ending doesn't work with a non human or sith pureblood so kinda stuck as human.

The storyline isn't written for any other species than Human or Sith Pureblood. In a conversation with Talos he says

that Kallig was known for his tolerance of aliens. If the SI ancestor was an alien himself, Talos would know this. I'm not sure what the deal with inter species breeding is in SW universe. I know Humans had children with Sith but it stands to reason not all species would be able to procreate.

If the SI ancestor was an alien himself, Talos would know this.

Kallig was pureblood. He says something like this in dialog, if I remember correctly.

Before SWTOR was released on live servers, developers said that inquisitor would never be pureblood, because they were slaves. Thought, after angry post on forums, they did make pureblood available for SI. Thought I have miraluka SI and human SI,I think they can only be of human origin.

Edited by Eres