These are the Sith robes We want!

GavinPatterson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that is true for PVP, but not all PVE set bonuses are tied to the mod for some strange reason. They are in the shell.

The ones that I recall don't have em in the mods don't have set bonuses period, not just in the shell.

Well when you stack up bad pics to hand drawn concept art it's a bit biased don't you think?

I can't post my characters up here because I'm not home, but quickly going over to the Classes section of the forum and skimming through some of the "Post Pics of your (insert class here)" I've found some people cool outfits put together by some players...

Red-Black core saber Jugg

Cybornetic Sith

Sith Sorceror

Black Robbed Fem Jugg

Red Robbed Marauder

Zabrak Sith Warrior

Black Robbed Sith Assassin

I'm not denying that there are some rather strange chicken costumes in the game, but if you really care that much how your character looks (I know I do) clearly there are some people who can find some nice gems in the game.

Anyway, like I said, none of these are mine, I found them on the forum here and linked them because I thought they looked cool.

Can someone please tell me what the chest piece in the last pic is? (Black Robbed Sith Assassin)

I agree with this topic. Less freaky shoulder thingies and without LED lights please!

Can someone please tell me what the chest piece in the last pic is? (Black Robbed Sith Assassin)

I agree with this topic. Less freaky shoulder thingies and without LED lights please!

Supreme Inquisitor's Robe.

Edited by GhostDrone

All I heard from Jedi's was "Please add a plain hood down robe!!!" and now that they did add one, I hardly ever see anyone wearing it. Honestly, while I agree that variety is the spice of life, people obviously enjoy some of the more over the top designs as well, because I see way more people wearing those type robes.

Probably because it costs $15 and not many are interested in paying that?

Yes, GTN, blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

are you guys complaining about SIN robes? really? no offense, but try to play as one consular. It's a blessing that we have adaptive gear! :rolleyes:

i thought i started a post on the forums about the jedi robes we want....i thought it'd be wise to split the sith and jedi up. I didn't want to confuse bioware more than it already is.

A friend pointed out a simple solution with the coloring's of any robe or armor. Dyes. Yepp, on gw2 you can buy dye kits from the store....simple cash....real change. I dunno about wow - but gw2, sto, lotro all have dye systems...seems like a given now.

I'm pretty sure dyes will come in the near future (hopefully 1.7 or RotHC), because of two things stated by Damion Schubert:

Interview from Dulfy.net:

Dulfy: "Armor dyes can introduce a great detail of personalization and variety for players in addition to all the unique armor models. Is there a plan to introduce this feature in the Cartel Market or are there technical limitations that would prevent this?"

Damion: "No comment. Oh, how I would love to. But I can’t. Yet."

And on the changes to Spymaster, Phantom and other gear sets:

Damion: "We care a lot about the fact that you care about the appearances of your characters. In fact, the Mod system is my baby, largely because it allows players to customize their appearance to your liking. We have another, similar, one of my babies coming in the near future, which will allow even greater customization (you guys may have seen me hinted about it in recent interviews)."

Edited by BlameSociety

Well if that's the case it's not such a BFD. The extraction prices are pretty high, as someone said, but someone also once said... it's not cheap being beautiful :D:p

10-12k isn't expensive :p They use to be 30k+ per mod in Rakata gear, you youngins' have no idea how good you got it! In my day we had to raids up hill, both ways, in the snow!

I see something like this taking place.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/zetch37312/MemeCenter_1359214778162_375_zps6a798c1e.jpg

Lol! Although I doubt BioWare have a problem with black robes, in fact there are some in-game, just not Lvl 50 gear. In fact, I believe there are some orange ones, so you could just put Lvl 50 mods in them.

correction those are the sith robes YOU want.

i never liked that look. too s&m for me

Sorry, but you don't equal the majority of the player base. Most players would prefer black robes for Sith.

I've seen them on the GTN for 300-400K. That's pretty cheap.

For a piece, yes, but the set still costs what it cost off the Cashshop. Personally I've never seen the chest going for less than 750,000 on my server, and if you're not a heavy armour class you're going to want at least the chest, legs and boots (and probably gloves).

This is something I would wear to death:

http://images.wikia.com/jedipedia/de/images/5/5e/Asajj_Ventress.jpg

I wish there was more sleeveless gear in general though. They make these guys so ripped and the only way you get to see them is with the covert torso, and then of course they get chilly and complain a lot.

indeed, btw u got any idea of from what comic that picture is?

indeed, btw u got any idea of from what comic that picture is?

None, sorry, dug it up doing a Google image search on "Rattataki" (which is slightly ironic if that is indeed Ventress as the file name suggests).

Edit: Wait, found it!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Republic_60:_Hate_and_Fear

Edited by DarthSpooky

sorry but in no other Star Wars game, movie, book or Comic have a Sith look as ridicoulous ugly as in ToR.... so what a sith would personally prefer has been show many times, and i tell u, is not anything like what we have goten in this game.

I have to agree with this. In all the movies, comics and even the Clone Wars tv show...I have never once seen a Sith wearing anything close to the armor and robes found in this game. Most of them go for either simple black robes, like Darth Maul wore, or they just wear simple common clothing like Venturss wears.

None, sorry, dug it up doing a Google image search on "Rattataki" (which is slightly ironic if that is indeed Ventress as the file name suggests).

Edit: Wait, found it!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Republic_60:_Hate_and_Fear

ty man, cheers... yea the name of the file got me intrigued aswell, for what it says on that Cover it seems it was indeed her....

Edited by YeIIow