EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i see what you mean. I think it could have been better to have a nerf that you can opt-out of like in wow with their 5% nerf each reset

Yeah. This is like if Blizz took the 25 man Heroic LK and added the 20% buff without the ability to opt out of it. It's stupid.

And having the only viable strategy to kill Kephess be to sit around on your hands for 2 minutes a phase while things come off cooldown otherwise the DPS threshold is too high isn't stupid?

I understand being disappointed that you won't finish the fight before it got nerfed, but let's be honest, the fight was stupid.

Mox, you guys can definitely get it now, they've made the fight managable (with or without waiting for cooldowns to come back up--which shouldnt be possible in the first place).

And big grats to level capped on the kill!

Mox, you guys can definitely get it now, they've made the fight managable (with or without waiting for cooldowns to come back up--which shouldnt be possible in the first place).

And big grats to level capped on the kill!

I'm sure it is, I think at this point it's more of a logistical issue. In the past few weeks we've gotten very comfortable in our "farm" groups. We don't handle 16m the same way that most guilds do, simply due to the sheer size of our guild. We have 8 (soon to be 9) 8m teams that raid throughout the week 7 days a week (about 60 active raiders). When we push progression we draw from many of those groups. It takes a lot of logistical planning every time new content comes out to push like we do on 16m. With that ship sailed it may be difficult to get buy in from the rest of the "raid cells" for another 16m push.

Not saying we won't try in the future, but we are not right now unfortunately :/. I do want to say big congratulations to all the guilds that have defeated it though. After beating tanks we probably put an estimated 50+ hours into this fight and are fully aware it is no joke.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

Congratulations Level Capped! :) Way to represent Republic guilds to the fullest.

@ Mox: I can understand this. Hope you guys continue to do what you do because we enjoy your side on our server. As for Severity, we have definitely put the least amount of effort into that fight as opposed to other guilds (only about 11 or so hours in the instance with 17 pulls) over the past month or so. We'd like to get in more to even attempt the boss, but with the lack of players on for us or the like, we shall see. I hope we have it done by the expansion, but I don't feel any need to rush it at this point. So as with everyone else, congratulations to all guilds that do down it. See you on the charts for the new content in spring! :D

I don't care what anyone says. I like that it was freaking hard and I liked earning it. Big thanks to everyone in Level Capped who put in all the time in the countless wipes (and the patience of family, spouses, friends while we holed ourselves up last month wiping and learning).

Again. Well earned.

Congrats to Level-Capped to essentially beating it pre-nerf (3:59).

Also: congrats to Ace for a Warstalker title run on 16 man (1hr45min). Would you guys agree that prior to the nerf a Warstalker 16 man run was almost impossible? Or did you get Kephess down pretty pat after your first clear?

Congrats to Level-Capped to essentially beating it pre-nerf (3:59).

Also: congrats to Ace for a Warstalker title run on 16 man (1hr45min). Would you guys agree that prior to the nerf a Warstalker 16 man run was almost impossible? Or did you get Kephess down pretty pat after your first clear?

No, I don't think that it was impossible to clean Denova in less than 2h before the patch.

But we (ACE) kill Kephess just before Xmas time. We won't have the time nor enought teammates between X-Mas & the New Year to confirm the boss. Too much people in hollidays these times to make this possible (the confirmation and the Warstalker run).

We did Kephess and confirmed it before the nerf.

We did the Warstalker juste after, not because of the nerf I think. We could have made it with the old Kephess in 1h45 too. We wera close to do it before the nerf... so close!

And Congrats for those who killed Kephes 16 NiM too!!! Good job mates!

I know it been some time for us but now <Dark Eclipse> of Jedi Covenant Can say we are 3/4 EC nightmare. We have killed Z&T and Colonel Vorgath a few time on 16 man nightmare, but always skiped the tanks due to raid make up and X-MAS and New Year brake. We should be back in to full swing and try to get some pulls on Kephess . Not the best pic below. but it should work.

The kill was on the 1-11-13 at 1032pm EST

http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com/forum/m/8353134/viewthread/5521561-taanks-down-ec-nightmare/page/1

I know it been some time for us but now <Dark Eclipse> of Jedi Covenant Can say we are 3/4 EC nightmare. We have killed Z&T and Colonel Vorgath a few time on 16 man nightmare, but always skiped the tanks due to raid make up and X-MAS and New Year brake. We should be back in to full swing and try to get some pulls on Kephess . Not the best pic below. but it should work.

The kill was on the 1-11-13 at 1032pm EST

http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com/forum/m/8353134/viewthread/5521561-taanks-down-ec-nightmare/page/1

nice, good job :)

i wish you good luck for kephess :)

There's very few 16m guilds doing it.

yeah it seems like 16m raiding is dying off in this game because there is no real incentive to do 16m over 8m. I wish bioware would wise up to this and make 16m more prestigous by offering better loot drops instead of more loot. Give 16m slightly better loot than the 8m and add in unique mounts and titles for 16m nightmares and I bet we would see a revival of 16m raiding groups.