Has anyone seen roleplaying on RP/RPPVP servers?

enkryptor

Did not see any on Ven Zallow ( was even impossible to find a RP guild based there with google )

I moved to Lard Ardaas, but still, by posting in the RP channel for a heavy RP guild, no answers.

People are busy leveling up I guess!

Did not see any on Ven Zallow ( was even impossible to find a RP guild based there with google )

I moved to Lard Ardaas, but still, by posting in the RP channel for a heavy RP guild, no answers.

There's an RP channel? :eek:

Ven zallow wasn't one of the original servers, so there are no pre-launch guilds there. I'm in one and know of one or two others that advertise on general chat a lot. No idea if we're going to have a site or not, send me a message if you want to join. Everyone's doing a lot of levelling but they still RP sometimes.

1)Very little but some, mainly before the offical release, and hoping and assuming as people settle in it will come back and what not. But is possible we will take this game to casual and forget about it... as many people join RP servers and hav e0 intenetion ro RP some reason or another rather annoyingly... :confused:

2)Ajunta Pall

I have yet to see any RP on Ajunta Pall, which is an RP-PvP server :\

There is, however, a lot of insults and banter hurled in General Chat towards other players that don't follow the "RP-naming guidelines", although there isn't any RP going on.

I don't know...The more I progress through this game, the more I believe SWTOR is not RP-friendly: 8 "unique" class storylines that all players must follow, companions and gear with minimal customization, the Legacy system which gives ALL your characters on the same server the same surname (very lame), no chat bubbles or some other way to discern chatter from someone standing right in front of you, etc...

I know the game has been officially out for only 2 days, but c'mon...it's been in development for how long? And i'm sure all this has been pointed out numerous times before by the community, but did the devs care to take any of those suggestions into consideration? Obviously not, since they're not in game. Now I'm just ranting...sorry.

Anyways, I just really hope all this and much more gets added into the game later on. I don't consider myself a hardcore RP'er, but I do love to immerse myself in the world I'm playing in, and little things like the ones listed above break that immersion.

Ven zallow wasn't one of the original servers, so there are no pre-launch guilds there. I'm in one and know of one or two others that advertise on general chat a lot. No idea if we're going to have a site or not, send me a message if you want to join. Everyone's doing a lot of levelling but they still RP sometimes.

And you're Imperial? Mail me in game as Metis!