Joint Ops

Arkanzues

I'm curious, I like the ideal personally but I would like to know how the rest of the community would feel. Seeing that I have a Toon on both Factions and equally love playing them both, I would love to see Joint Ops one day for Galactic Conflicts for all the Operations. I think it would be pretty awesome to be able to jump on my Juggernaut and DPS along side some of my Pub Guildies, or vice versa for my Imp Guildies.

They could just make it where Group Finder was cross faction and the instance that takes you to the shuttle to go to the Ops could possibly take you to a neutral area where you can find Pubs and Imps grouping up, or looking for groups. I mean it's not completely crazy, look at Nar Shaddaa or Voss..it wouldn't be a crazy idea. It would certainly up people running Ops because they would have two sides to look for players. Any opinions?

The faction segregation is rather annoying from a game play stand point. It is the reason I have not got any 50 pub toons.

What is the point if I can't play with my guildys with them? Cross faction group finder, probably shouldn't happen but guilds should be able to use characters from both sides even if they are treated as whatever faction the ops leader is.

I'm curious, I like the ideal personally but I would like to know how the rest of the community would feel. Seeing that I have a Toon on both Factions and equally love playing them both, I would love to see Joint Ops one day for Galactic Conflicts for all the Operations. I think it would be pretty awesome to be able to jump on my Juggernaut and DPS along side some of my Pub Guildies, or vice versa for my Imp Guildies.

They could just make it where Group Finder was cross faction and the instance that takes you to the shuttle to go to the Ops could possibly take you to a neutral area where you can find Pubs and Imps grouping up, or looking for groups. I mean it's not completely crazy, look at Nar Shaddaa or Voss..it wouldn't be a crazy idea. It would certainly up people running Ops because they would have two sides to look for players. Any opinions?

Good idea. Certain Jedi and Sith already have cross faction companions. And there's that Mandalorian companion with a Republic player.

These flashpoints could be joint operations:

Directive 7

The Battle of Ilum

The False Emperor

Kaon Under Siege

Lost Island

Non-flashpoint cross faction groups could be tagged KOS. "If you're a friendly, what is that Jedi/Sith etc. doing with you??"

Cross faction would shake up the game in interesting ways.

/*

Davidge: Where would you be without me, huh?

Jerry: Back home.

Enemy Mine (1985)

Joints Ops and FPs would be great.

For those that played CoX and remember the rikti invasion, and the introduction of pocket D, remember that the shared instances and warzone were freakin fun as heck. And brought the community together as a server not just a faction.

Used to love RPing in pocket D too :D

WTB new fleet. Pocket D Fleet >.>

This is something I would like to see, and the CoX example is a very good point. When they did that it added allot of fun and new options to the game.

It would be easy enough to add in a neutral fleet, that joint ops/flashpoints could be launched from.

And with the current story line with the Dread Masters, they could work in the story aspect of it, since they are fighting against both factions.

You mean joint ops where I get to dismantle the PUB after yes?. That is about as joint ops as I would like to do,hehe.

To be honest, I quite like the idea :p.

Edited by FatEdd
forgot to add in something.