Gearing up HK-51?

Erahth

I really want to use HK and not gimp myself, so I'm wondering if I'm better off making/buying the CZ droid schematics, or would i be better off buying the Basic Comms gear, pulling out the mods and enhancements, and making armorings for the droid bits?

I was looking at the CZ bits, but they look expensive for what they are? Did Cybertech get sold a dud on these?

How have *you* geared HK, if you have?

Cheers for any advice :)

I really want to use HK and not gimp myself, so I'm wondering if I'm better off making/buying the CZ droid schematics, or would i be better off buying the Basic Comms gear, pulling out the mods and enhancements, and making armorings for the droid bits?

I was looking at the CZ bits, but they look expensive for what they are? Did Cybertech get sold a dud on these?

How have *you* geared HK, if you have?

Cheers for any advice :)

My HK51 is obliterating everything in his default gear, but if I was going to go all out, Id go Augmented Dread Forged Gear on him - In other words, craft the 78 armorings and augment everything.

The Czerka gear is inferior because you cant min-max it, and its full of crit (even though it gets to Kel Dragon ratings)

You want 95% accuracy to bypass elite mobs base defense, and the rest in Power/Surge. If you do decide to waste millions on him for augmented + Optimized dread forged, id give him ~130 crit rating. Also try and balance his cunning + aim stats to get the most out of them for extra crit