<OFFICIAL POD Racing video> February Circuit

kvniki

Here's the YouTube vid:

The "Boonta Eve Classic" on Tatooine where racers from both factions from different guilds navigated through the dangerous sands of this epic planet.

The prizes:

* 1st place: 3 million credits, and 2x armorings (Dread Guard level)

* 2nd place: 1 million credits, and 1x armorings (Dread Guard level)

* 3rd place: 500k credits, Ball Toss, and 1x armorings (BH level)

The winners:

* Azwraithmeow (Hakuna Rakata)

* Penguinkiller (Hidden Sound)

* Fuz (Synergy)

Setup:

* Entries were accepted by in-game mail, up to the last day.

* Checkpoints were developed to prevent cheating.

* Racers must /wave to a judge at checkpoints and dismount first.

* All racers that registered were given a vent channel they could access so they could hear instructions from the judges.

We're taking suggestions for March circuit! Which planet do you want to see racers go through? Please post suggestions!

Edited by kvniki

Here's my view.

Thanks, this vid explains why I was randomly leapt upon by a raging gaggle of pubs when I got to the start point.

Whoever was talking was wrong, though (@19:30). That orbital was weak and had 3 ticks. Mine have 4. I'd like to request a formal apology--preferably in poem form--delivered to me by mail as payment for my wrongful slaughter from whoever was responsible.

But in all seriousness, nice vid. Glad somebody recorded the event and I hope there are a lot more.

P.S. make it a sonnet or something, haikus are weak ;)

Thanks, this vid explains why I was randomly leapt upon by a raging gaggle of pubs when I got to the start point.

Whoever was talking was wrong, though (@19:30). That orbital was weak and had 3 ticks. Mine have 4.

P.S. make it a sonnet or something, haikus are weak ;)

Which toon were you on? All I know was that Krxnchy and Teacher were the ones who were attacking the start up line.

- EDIT - Oh.........................You're Teacher...............

As I re-watch the video, I can see that you weren't the one using orbital strike. Might have been an Operative stealth dude.

Edited by LG_XxLegacyxX

That's awesome. I didn't expect that many people to show up otherwise I would have gone, wasn't expecting many to show up so I didn't go. Darn it look like it was fun, especially with the crazy pvp at end. Now I got a reason to buy the new pod racer.

I say voss, hoth, or quesh. Quesh might be little too linear, but hoth and voss are big enough. My vote is Hoth. Both Tatooine and Hoth remind of the original Trilogy where voss I didn't even know about until I started playing swtor. However, both Hoth and Voss will suffice.

Edited by Knockerz