PvP suggestions - Names for scoring and color coding

Faxee

I play PvP a lot and would like to make two suggestions:

1. In the Voidstar, please consider Color Coding the doors. People yell right and left and it confuses some, since on the map right is one door and from the "jump" area (where you restart after dying) it's the opposite direction.

If the doors were colored (or even the floor in front of the doors) people could say "Yellow door" or whatever and it would work better.

2. In ALL of the warzones, I would like to suggest that credit is given for scoring.

Example: In Huttball, when a player gets the ball over the goal line, it would read in chat "SoandSoName scored!" Even better if it said it in a bright color. Same for the other warzones. Say in Voidstar, you place the bomb on the door, it reads "SoandSoName rigged the door!" and so on for each warzone.

I would really like to know when we are winning whose going the extra way and scoring.

Thanks

Edited by Faxee

can we please not have another one of these threads.......

compass rose directions are not even a little bit complicated. the maps are always the same orientation, no matter the side you are on.

ps i call port/starboard when i feel like being devious

Edited by cashogy_reborn

compass rose directions are not even a little bit complicated. the maps are always the same orientation, no matter the side you are on.

Surely I can't be the only one who screws that up under pressure sometimes? Don't get me wrong, if you hand me a map, I can point to which is east and which is west ... catch me humping a pillar while 3 DPS are trying to kill me and I'm very likely to say "east" when I mean "west" or whatever.

I'd love colours.

Surely I can't be the only one who screws that up under pressure sometimes? Don't get me wrong, if you hand me a map, I can point to which is east and which is west ... catch me humping a pillar while 3 DPS are trying to kill me and I'm very likely to say "east" when I mean "west" or whatever.

I'd love colours.

I can be ditzy like that myself TBH. Usually, I look at the map ahead of time and remind myself what direction I am going. :D

Do like the idea of saying who capped at least. Although, it still doesn't address people who are slowing or keeping the enemy away at the moment, it at least tells part of the story. I know in Voidstar, I have been toward the back of a break away slowing people up and watching someone keep getting out in front and capping, and I ask who it was later.