Contraband Packs

vemerce

No, at the time of writing, Starfighter and Bounty packs are the only ones available directly from the CM.

However, if you are on Red Eclipse, I do have over a dozen Supreme Mogul Contraband packs I'm looking to offload. :)

So how are you supposed to get rep with the 'contraband resale' organisation with no packs in circulation.....

Im not buying hypercrates just for rep tokens because of the cost and the huge amount of rubbish these packs contain.

so im stuck at 'friend' rep and unable to get more rep without spending stupid amounts of creds to complete it.

in these cases rep tokens should be still purchaseable through the cc

I have the same problem. Stuck on Hero standing and cant get any further.

Seen the packs on the GTN, but the prices are seriously ridiculous!

I mean, selling the stuff I get from a x24 pack, brings me around 4million credits. So when someone tries to sell a x24 pack for 14.5million, I thinks its just way way way overpriced.

Edited by Cbaoth

That's just friggin terrible. Any Cartel pack that has a reputation associated with it should ALWAYS be available. This isn't a world event or in-game content. This is something that requires real life money to be spent in order to max it out. BioWare can't even use the argument that you can use your monthly allotment to eventually max out the reputation if the packs go away. It's either spend real life money in large quantities up front or get stuck in the middle of the grind because the packs get removed.

This needs to be remedied.

This needs to be remedied.

Why?

I guess I'm missing something. Is there something from that pack that you want? Or are you hoping to get enough reputation to buy stuff from the vendors? The packs will return, just not now. I don't see why Bioware has to make them available at all times. They never said they would. People knew they wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...